I Need You Now

Defensive

~ Josh's POV ~ 
I watched Max leave the room. 
I watched until he closed the door behind him. Then when he closed the door I returned my eye contact with Chris. 
'Dude,what the fuck?' I asked trying to control my anger. 
'I apologised' He stated being a bit shocked by my outburst. 
'But,you called him-'
'A midget' Dan butted in. 
'Exactly' I pointed out 
'Well I will go apologise and promise not to say that again' Chris told me going to get up. 
'No,I will go,just don't say it again,anyone okay?' I asked them
'Fine' Matt moaned slightly. 
I went to get up and leave. 
'But' Dan said right before I left. 
I turned around to look at all of them still holding the doorknob. 
'But what?' I retorted 
'But,answer my one question'
'Fine,but it can't be about last night' He nodded at my term of the question. 
'Why are you so defensive of Max?' He asked. I froze slightly trying to think of a lie. 
'He is my friend' I told them. 
'I am also his friend but would never be so defensive about him' Dan admitted to me. 
'Well then I guess your not a close friend to him like I am' I said before turning around and slamming the door shut. 
 
I leant back onto the door and took a deep breath,closing my eyes. I assume I am the protective boyfriend type I smiled at my use of the word boyfriend. I took one more deep breath shutting my eyes at the same time,I opened my eyes,blinking a few times. 

Time to find Max I guess....
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment!
Sorry the last two chapters have been so short they are just fillers to move the story along!
Hopefully a big chapter coming in the next hours! Hopefully!