I Need You Now

Video

~ Max's POV ~ 

The hour had gone by fairly quickly,we were all making our way inside the venue to make the video which would be up on YouTube in a few hours after filming. 

We walked into the room where Tom had setup his camera. The camera was facing a sofa,behind the sofa there were two stools. 
'Right,so,Max,Josh and Dan sit on the sofa,Chris and Matt on the stools,okay' Tom told us as we walked in the room. We all did as we were told and sat in the right spaces. Josh sat in the middle of me and Dan because no doubt he would do the most talking out of all of us. 
'Right whenever your ready just start talking,if you fuck up just continue I will edit it,kay' Tom said,we all nodded. 

'Bonjour guys! You Me At Six here' Josh beamed to the camera. 
'Its the second night here at Brixton O2,tour has been epic' Matt added 
'If you have been on twitter and stuff this morning then no doubt you sixers have seen what's been going on' Dan kept straight faced
'And that's what's this surprise video is about' Chris said 
Josh's hand interlinked with mine and he grasped my hand tight. I knew his nerves were rising. 
'The picture,all the trends,tweets and gifs,aren't really that funny guys,but...' Matt trailed off looking at Josh and me. 
'It is true,the lot of it' Josh told the camera 'Me and Max,we are together,we would love it if you lot would support us' He smiled squeezing my hand. 
'We support them completely,we think they are great together' Dan grinned 
'We just wanted to say that,no matter what goes on in our relationship the music will be at the forefront of everything' Josh added 
'Max,wanna say anything?' Matt turned to me. 
'I just hope,that you guys are ok with this' I went quiet. I didn't want to speak,I just wanted this to all blow over. 
'So,hope you guys have a good half term or whatever and maybe see some of you today or tomorrow here at Brixton' Matt smiled 
'Byeeee' Dan grinned 
'See you later on the next video' Josh winked 

Tom went to the camera and took it from it's tripod. 
'Nice one guys,should be up in about an hour' He took his camera and left the room. 

We were all in utter silence as he left the room. 
Josh still held a tight grip on my hand. He turned to me,we sat staring at one another until Matt spoke. 
'Well that was easy' He smiled. 
'Yeah,we will leave you two alone' Dan said as he got up signalling to the others to leave me and Josh alone. 

They all left the room and Chris closed the door behind him. 
Leaving me and Josh in silence. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Feel like this is such a short chapter but I dunno it's a very shitty filler chapter sorry!

Please Comment! <3