Verdana

#3

Kage: ! Verdana? *Looks at Byaku* Then who is this?

Toh: That is my friend. So put him down.

Kage: I don’t take orders from you. But I will because he isn’t the one we’re looking for. *drops Byaku* You are! *Charges after Toh*

Toh: Oh really? Well, *fireball appears in his hand* sorry but I have no intention of leaving with you.

*Kage disappears into black mist*

*Toh puts sword behind his back and blocks Kage’s gauntlet*

Toh: That’s it huh?

Kage: Not even close!

*grabs sword and crushes the part she is holding*

Toh: !!

*Kage grabs Toh’s arm that is holding the fireball and breaks it*

Toh: GAHHH!!!

Kage: This is over *reaches down to grab Toh but grabs a sword instead* ?

Ichoshi: Good job Toh. Not many people block a hit from one of the Great Generals and lives.

Toh: ! She is a Great General!?

Ichoshi: Yes #3 Kage.

Kage: And you are?

Ichoshi: Ichoshi, the General of the Army

Kage: !!! The GoA? … heh. You? Ha ha ha ha! How can someone so weak be the GoA?

*an insanely powerful aura blasts from Ichoshi*

Kage: Guh! *Falls to her knees coughing*

Ichoshi: I bet you’ve never encountered a more powerful life energy. Now… leave and never come back.

Kage: Let’s…huff…go…huff…Kissaki. Huff…we’re leaving…You…huff… will…pay.