Verdana

Waking Up

*Byaku wakes up and instantly sits up*

Toh: well, look who’s up. It’s private first class Byaku.

Byaku: What? Where am I? Where are you?

*Toh pulls curtain open*

Toh: We’re at the hospital. Your injuries aren’t severe, but that woman injected you with some drugs that knock you out for quite awhile.

Byaku: What about you?

Toh: That bitch broke my arm.

Byaku: Bitch? !!! Where are they?!

Toh: I don’t know they fled. Why?

Byaku: Damn it! It was him Toh! He was the one that killed Ongaku!

Toh: ! Damn… I should have went after him first.

Byaku: No I’m glad he’s alive. Now I can kill him. Him and Hitaki are the reason for his death. I won’t die until they both get what they deserve. Hitaki will fall! … so when will that heal? *points at broken arm*

Toh: well, thanks to our amazing technology it’s been reduced to a fracture, so only two more days.

Byaku: Really?

Toh: no, you’ve been out for two months.

Byaku: …What!!? You act like that’s not a long time!

Toh: Well I said the drug knocks you out for awhile.

Byaku: I thought that meant a couple of days not a couple of months! How were the test results?

Toh: Best in history. Only two fatalities and forty injuries, including us.

Byaku: Two? *Flashes back to when Kissaki hits to cadets with his axe* oh those two…

Ichoshi: *walks in room* Oh! Good you’re up. I thought I heard yelling. Now… I have something to tell you.