Status: Active and Posting :D

Give Me a Shot to Remember

Chapter 1

Gerard’s Point of View
I had just left Frank at his English class, making my way to my Science class. I hated not being scheduled with him, but we knew it was going to be okay. Besides, being in different grade levels meant we were at different levels for core classes, but we had music and art together along with lunch. We could last a couple hours away from each other.
I walked into the classroom, taking a seat towards the back of class. Other students filed in shortly after me when the warning bell rang. When class started, we started talking about light refraction. It was always so boring, but today we were talking about colors. Being an artist, colors were fun to study.
“And that class is-.” Mr. Williams was cut off with a shot being fired. “EVERYONE GET TO THE WALLS, AWAY FROM THE DOORS! STAY OUT OF SIGHT!” he shouted to us. I plunged out of my seat and to the wall. I heard screams coming from outside and from within the classroom. The first thing that came to mind was Frank and if he was okay.
There was another shot fired, followed my countless others. I started crying silently. I didn’t care if anyone saw me. I looked around and saw that I wasn’t the only one crying. I silently buried my face in my hands, sobbing, scared out of my mind.
Frank’s Point of View
Gerard had just dropped me off at my English classroom. We kissed goodbye and I walked in, taking a seat at the front, next to Mikey.
“Hey,” he said to me with a poker face. I silently waved ‘hi’ before walking up to the teacher’s desk.
“Mrs. Carey, may I use the restroom? I know that I’ve had plenty of time, but this is an emergency.” She handed me the pass and I walked out of the room towards the bathroom. I passed by a boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a lip ring. He looked familiar and I recognized him as Bob Bryar from my music class. He looked tense, and worried. I quickly brushed it off and went to the bathroom.
I did my business and walked out. That’s when I heard a deafening shot fired. I felt a burning pain radiate from my shoulder. A few seconds later, I heard several other shots fired and I felt burning radiate from my leg also. I saw other students around me, dead, so I pretended to be dead. I hoped that it would save my life. I was worried about Gerard. Was he okay?
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here it is. It's the beginning of a long story.