Status: Will try and update as soon as possible. More comments, more updates :)

Best of Both Worlds

Chapter 2

“Oh and don’t forget that you have a audition for Samuel O’Niel new movie Rocky at 3 this afternoon.” My agent added as she handed me my morning latte.
“Got it.” I say as I grab it than add, “And where are we going now?”
She opens the limo door for me and I enter then her. She slams the door shut and the car starts moving.
“Your photo shoot.” She notices my confused face and she signs. “Didn’t you get my text last night? You didn’t? Oh, well you have a photo shoot with Casey this morning. If she likes the pictures, you may be featured on the cover of Jacqueline.”
She says. I sigh.
So much for my day off. All week I had been going and going. It was Saturday and I planned to relax and maybe spend a little time with my boyfriend. Nope. Instead I got to go to a photo shoot at 8 am and then an audition to act in a movie I don’t even want to be in!
“Rachel I know that you want me to have a great celebrity life and everything, but can’t I have one day off? It’s barely 8:30 and it’s Saturday. I wanted to relax.” I whine.
Rachel pats my arm. “You can relax after 3. I don’t have anything planned after that.” She responds. I mentally do a happy dance. King sized bed here I come!
~Later~
The photo shoot and audition were slow and painful. Honestly I felt like a Barbie doll at the photo shoot because all they wanted me to do was smile! One can only take so much smiling…
And don’t even get me started about the audition! The so called “director” was 30 minutes late and got my name wrong the WHOLE time.
If it wasn’t for Rachel, I would have strangled him.
Right now I’m in the car, waiting for my agent. She is talking on her new BlackBerry, discussing something she doesn’t want me to hear.
Whatever.
“I’ve got amazing news Nik! That was John Gregory on the phone and guess what?! He wants you to play the lead role in his new movie Wilson. So we have to rush to the studio right now!” She is way too excited.
I lean back in my seat, groaning.
There goes my lazy day, well afternoon.
Goodbye bed and hello script.
♠ ♠ ♠
We would like to say a MASSIVE thank-you toYou_InspireMe for this super awesome layout. We really appreciate it!