Status: sighs

Sign Language

friends

The six friends sat crammed on the sinking couch, limbs spilling over the arms. Frank just downright sat on the floor, leaving Mikey pressed into the arm of the couch, next to Gabe, who was next to Gerard, then Ray, and Vicky against the other arm. They were on movie three of their horror marathon, and Frank was begging someone to walk him to the bathroom so he wouldn't get killed while taking a piss.

Ray finally rolled his eyes and consented, and the remaining four relaxed a bit, with the extra space now available. Gerard let Vicky pick the next movie, and she picked Scary Movie purely to get rid of some of the creepy feelings that everyone was having from the previous chillers.

About halfway through, the movie was muted, and everyone ended up on the floor. Vicky, Gabe and Gerard started singing whatever popular crap had been on the radio lately. Gabe flinched, however, when a cold hand pressed to his throat. Mikey looked hurt momentarily before removing his hand with an unconcerned expression. Gabe watched as Gerard kept singing, undisturbed by his little brother’s hand on his throat.

Mikey reached forward with his free hand and scribbled on a whiteboard, ‘What are you singing?’

Without stopping, Gerard wrote back, ‘Smashing Pumpkins song.’

‘You have a good voice.’