You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Little Blond Asshole

“Ah! It hurts! Stop!” I shouted at my friend as he was trying to help me prop my foot up on the couch.

“You need to elevate it,” he groaned, refusing to let go.

“Damn it, Jake,” I cringed as he went on to place it on a pillow and I clinched the cushion beneath me.

“I’m sorry,” he replied… and chuckled!

“It’s not funny,” I whined.

“I’ll get you some ice,” he walked off… and still laughed at me.

“I don’t need your ice!” I grumbled while crossing my arms.

“Too bad,” he shouted from the kitchen where I heard him ruffling through the ice.

I gave up at this point. Nothing I said was going to stop him… like he listens to me anyway. And it is… kind of his fault why my ankle is killing me! It serves him right to have to get me ice… even though I didn’t want it!

“Here,” he spoke once he came back into the room and gently placed the ice on my already swollen ankle.

“Is it broken?” I cringed even though I knew it wasn’t. I just wanted him to feel bad…

“You’ll be fine,” he laughed once more.

“I’m glad you find this funny,” I kept bickering.

“It’s just a sprained ankle probably. You’ll be fine in a day or two,” he explained.

“Nope,” I stuck my nose up in the air.

The next thing I felt was him squeezing my ankle. A sharp pain shot throughout my entire body. That hurt! What the hell was that for?

“Fuck you!” I shot at him as I leaned forward to push his hand away and cover my sensitive joint.

“Oops,” he snickered while walking away.

“I hate you… in case I haven’t told you that lately,” I muttered, still doing anything I could to make the pain fade faster than it was.

“Need anything, princess?” he questioned from the kitchen that was connected to his living room and I could see him lean against the counter to look at me.

“For you not to call me princess ever again,” I replied.

“Anything else… sweetie?” he laughed.

“Call Hannah and have her come over so I’m not bored,” I glared at him. Him and his damn nicknames!

“Why,” he huffed.

“So I’m not stuck with you all day.”

“Well, that’s nice,” he muttered before picking up his phone.

The conversation between him and my best friend was short and sweet. He said I wanted her over and that was that. He was off the phone in under a minute. Good!

“I’m calling Wil to see if he wants to hang too,” he said more to himself I think.

“No!” I got huffy.

“Your friend’s coming over. Why can’t mine?”

“Because I don’t like Wil,” I stated.

“Too bad,” he smirked at me before pressing the phone to his ear.

That little blond asshole! I hate him! Why do I even live with him?! I don’t get it! I need to move out! I need to… someone’s knocking on the door! It’s probably Hannah! But I can’t move! God damn it!

“Jake, get the door!” I huffed.

While mumbling under his breath, he walked to the front door, opened it, and then walked away. Well, aren’t you just the perfect little greeter. But only a few seconds later, Hannah walked in with her face wrinkled up in confusion. Yeah, Jake has that affect on people a lot. Her gaze eventually fell on me, causing her eyes to grow wide.

“What the hell?” she spoke while walking closer.

“Him! Blame him!” I quickly butted in while pointing to Jake.

“You can’t blame me for this,” he bickered.

“I fell while trying to pass you on the track,” I stuck my nose back in the air.

“You’re the one that took my line away,” he chuckled.

“It’s not funny!” I shouted, having about enough of his damn laughter at this point.

“Are you ok?” Hannah ignored Jake’s annoyingness.

“No!”

“Yes, she is,” Jake just had to correct me.

“And, he invited his dumbass friend over!” I complained.

“I’ll make sure he’s not anywhere around you,” he grumbled.

“Good!” I crossed my arms once more.

“Ok, tell me what happened!” Hannah broke it up as she sat in a chair across from me.

“We went riding and he takes me out!” I told her.

“You took me out!” he shouted from the kitchen.

“She asked me, assbutt!” I gave it right back, earning a glare from him.

“I don’t see how you two haven’t killed each other in the six months that you’ve lived together,” Hannah shook her head.

Before I could say anything else, there was another knock on the door. As Jake went to get it, I glared at him the whole time. I do not like Wil! Out of all of his friends he had to invite that one! Today could possibly be the day that Jake and I… commit murder on one another… It just might happen!
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm kind of... really in love with this story... I'm glad Hannah and I are posting it :3

Ky

Comment?? :3