You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Just Don't Lose

“Wait....that’s all a hole shot is?!” I stared at Wil with my mouth open and he began to laugh.

“Yeah, what did you think it was?”

“I had no idea what Kylee and Jake were trying to tell me. Seriously that was the easiest thing to figure out ever.”

He continued to chuckle and shake his head at me, “You’ll be a moto wizz in no time.”

His arms found their way around my waist as he pulled me towards him, I cuddled up close to him and breathed in his scent, “I love you.”

He grinned at me before pressing a kiss to my forehead, “I love you too and I’m really glad you came with me this weekend.”

I let out a sigh, “I know that you are going to be leaving every weekend, I just need to spend as much time with you as I can. I don’t want you to go.”

He gave me a sad look before holding me a little tighter, “You’ll come with me when you can and I’ll be home every week.”

“I’m just going to miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too.” He kept his arms around me as he lead me over to Jake’s pit where Jake was getting focused for the final.

“Hey Jakey!” I called out.

“Hey Sunshine,” He said with a grin on his face.

“I just wanted to wish you luck on the race.”

“Aw thanks...no snarky comment?” He asked with a suspicious look on his face.

“Just don’t lose yeah?”

He rolled his eyes, “Yeah.”

“Where’s Kylee at?” I asked looking around.

“In the trailer resting for a little bit.”

“Hi Jake.”

The three of us turned and I let out a slight groan at who was standing before us, Wil’s hold tightened as he leaned down, “Be cool Hannah. Kylee wouldn’t want you to start anything.”

“Oh. Hi Michelle.” Jake mumbled out.

“So I wanted to tell you that I think you are going to do really great today,” She said with a giant grin on her face as she rested her hand on his arm and I couldn’t help but roll my eyes.

“Yeah thanks,” He rubbed his neck awkwardly, “I’ll see you later.”

I continued to glare at her until she finally got the hint that we wanted her to go away, “I’m going to find your girlfriend Jake, you two boys have fun.” I pressed my lips to Wil’s before giving Jake a friendly punch to the shoulder and heading inside the trailer.

“How you feeling lady?” I asked softly.

“Better now that I laid down for a while.”

“That’s good,” I gave her a smile.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

She gave me a look that screamed that she didn’t believe me, “Hannah.”

I let out a sigh, “Michelle was outside.”

“I hate her.”

“I know so do I.”

“She is just a horrible person.”

“And Jake sees that so you have absolutely nothing to worry about.”

“Yeah....I know.”

“Now the reason that I came in here. Jake’s race is coming up in a few minutes so we better get going.”

She slowly got up, “I really don’t want to see her.”

“She left before I came in here. I think we’ll be okay plus you’ll have me and Wil with you. You know Wil won’t let anything happen.”

“Yeah I know,” She let out a sigh, “Let’s go see my man off.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?