You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

So in Love With You

Seeing Jake’s ex was still weighing on my mind. I don’t have anything nice to say about that girl. She hated me ever since she found out Jake and I lived together. Not that… I cared for her too much. At least I didn’t go out of my way to break them up! Jake did it all on his own!

Seeing him zip around on the track made it a little better though. And when he pulled off from practice, he stopped right next to me. He took his helmet off to flash off his smile.

“I’ll leave you two alone for a sec,” Hannah told me and took a few steps away to watch the next group of riders take to the track.

Even though he was dirty, I still curled up to Jake’s side. He let out a chuckle and wrapped his arm around me. This is what I needed right now.

“Still look super sexy on your bike,” I spoke, glancing up at him.

“Still got it?” he played along.

“I think so,” I smiled now.

His came over too and he reached down to press his lips against mine. Once we parted, he looked at me oddly. Uh oh…

“What’s… wrong?” he asked gently.

“Nothing,” I countered.

“You’re not kissing me right,” he replied.

“There’s a right and wrong way to kiss you?” I tried to set his mind right.

“I know how you kiss me… and that’s not it,” he snickered and rubbed his nose against mine. “You ok?” he went on to ask.

“Yeah,” I sent him a small smile.

“Ky…” he narrowed his gaze towards me.

“I just… saw someone,” I huffed, knowing he wasn’t going to let this go until I told him.

“Who?”

“Your… ex,” I muttered, feeling a bit… embarrassed by it all now.

“Babe,” he kind of laughed about it.

“She’s a Monster girl!” I threw at him.

“Yeah? So?”

“She’s all… thin and pretty and…”

“But she doesn’t have the ass that you do,” he teased and let his hand leave my back to dip down and give my behind a squeeze.

“Jake!” I shot at him, making him chuckle a bit.

“I don’t want you to worry about this though,” he got more serious and let his gloved hand fall to my bump… that seemed huge now with his hand there! “It’s our baby,” he went on and let his head rest on top of mine.

I found myself putting my hand on top of his. He sent me a smile before reaching in and giving my lips another peck. I nuzzled against him more, but this cutesy moment was short lived. His mechanic came over and climbed onto the back of his bike, telling me that they were going back to the Kawi pit. Before he took off, he gave my forehead a soft kiss. As I watched him ride away, I let out a sigh; still unsure of how I felt about all of this.

“That boy’s so in love with you,” Hannah let out a giggle as I went over to her.

“I… don’t know,” I huffed.

“I think your hormones are messing with you today… hardcore,” she replied.

“I knew I shouldn’t have came!” I complained.

“Stop it. Your boy will give you some lovin tonight,” she snickered and nudged me with her elbow.

“Oh jeez,” I felt my face turn red.

She giggled at my reaction. Leave it to Hannah… Having her here did make things better… a little. Maybe if I tagged along as she went to Wilbur’s pit I’d feel better. I don’t want to see Jake’s ex anymore. Being a Monster girl and having my boyfriend be on the Monster/Kawi team doesn’t really work too well in my favor for this. Out of sight, out of mind, right? Or I guess… that’s a theory that I’ll have to test out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??