You'd Be My Sun; You'd Be My Light

Freaking Jake Out is My Favorite

“I hate her,” I said as I glared at the girl prancing around Jake once Kylee left, “I swear to God I will punch her in her stupid face if she continues to upset my best friend.”

Wil’s hold on my waist tightened just a little, “Don’t start anything Hannah.”

“I’m not going to start anything but I will finish it.”

He chuckled a little at that statement, “How about we go get something to eat so you can calm down? We don’t need you going all Million Dollar Baby on anyone tonight.”

I turned to look at him, “I can’t tell if you are referencing Million Dollar Baby or referencing Pitch Perfect referencing Million Dollar Baby.” Wil just grinned at me which caused me to roll my eyes, “I knew you’d love that movie. All that complaining for nothing.”

“Alright I admit it, Pitch Perfect was hilarious.”

I smirked at him, “Told you.”

“Now can we go get something to eat? I’m starving.”

“When aren’t you hungry Wilbur?”

“Uh....never?”

I rolled my eyes again at him, “Come on let’s go tell Jake we’re leaving and that Kylee went back to the hotel so he doesn’t freak out completely when he notices everyone disappeared.”

“But that’s no fun, freaking Jake out is my favorite.”

“Such a great best friend.”

“Yeah I know.”

We were able to get to Jake before he was completely trapped by interviewers and gave him a heads up about where everyone was. He looked concerned about Kylee and I tried to keep my face free of worry but I doubt I did a very good job of reassuring him.

Wil gripped my hand as we walked down to a small diner close by. We spent dinner discussing his first race of the season and how excited he was. I was excited for him but I just couldn’t get my worry about Kylee.

“What’s on your mind?” Wil asked breaking my thought process.

“Huh? Oh. Nothing...just Kylee.”

“You know she doesn’t have anything to worry about right? Jake’s not going to leave her, especially not for Michelle.”

“I know that but she’s not getting that. And I’m just worried that she’s going to stress herself out about this whole thing and that won’t be good for her or the baby.”

“And stressing about her isn’t good for you,” Wil said giving me a look.

I let out a sigh, “Yeah...you are right.”

“I know. Now let’s get you back to the hotel and relieve some of that stress.”

I raised an eyebrow at him, “And how exactly do you intend to do that?”

“I think you know.”

I grinned and shook my head at him, “You are ridiculous.”

“But you love it.”

“Don’t be so sure about that.”

He stared at me with his mouth open, “Liar.”

I giggled, “Yeah, you’re right.”

He quickly paid the bill and pulling me out of the diner, he gave my butt a swat, “It’s not good to lie.”

I wrapped my arms around his waist before I pressed my lips to his cheek, “So sorry baby.”

He pouted at me, “Give me a real kiss.”

I leaned up and gave him a kiss that seemed to hold him over long enough to get to the hotel we were staying at for the night. Or at least until the front of the hotel when he decided to throw me over his shoulder and carry me the rest of the way to our room.

“You are so embarrassing!”

“Aww look how red you are!”

“Shut up!” I gave him a little smack to the stomach, “Why would you do that?!”

“Because it was funny and now you look so adorable, all red faced from blushing.”

I shot him a glare.

“Baby don’t be mad,” he said pulling me into a hug and pressing a few kisses to my face. I couldn’t help but crack a smile at him. Dammit I wanted to be upset with him for drawing so much attention to us.

“There’s that smile I love.”

I stuck my tongue out at him before letting out a squeal when he picked me up and threw me on the bed. His fingers soon attacked my hips with tickles. I couldn’t even form the words to tell him to stop because of the lack of oxygen making its way to my lungs.

Soon enough his lips found their way to mine, “I love you,” He whispered against them.

“I love you too.”

I let my fingers curl into his hair and pulled him into another kiss. I still don’t know how I got so lucky to have a guy as wonderful as Wil in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment??