Fear

Questions.

Bane met the girl gaze. Bane placed his face in his hand and pondered her words to him.
The girl was right there was no escaping him. She is finally learning Bane smiled.
They sat facing each other.

Londyn cleared her throat."Now, may I ask a question?"

Bane nodded and watched her face turn red and he desperately wondered what the girl was thinking.

"Can you take off the mask?"

This question did not shock him. The girl was curious. "Of course" Bane informed her.

The girl then became bold. Bane watched with steady eyes as she leaned forward with her hand. The girl placed her hand on the mouth piece to his mask.Bane lowered his gaze to her hand.
Londyn felt his breath on her fingertips.

Londyn sat wide eye "What do you look like?" She wondered.

Bane cracked a smile behind his mask thinking of the girl actually seeing him exposed but could not remember.

"It does not matter" He told her.

Londyn pulled her lips down in the corner. "Does it leave you in pain?"

Bane smile widen. The girl cares if I am in pain he stated.

"I do not feel pain"

Londyn pinched him abruptly and gazed up at him sheepishly. Bane cracked another smile realizing what she was doing.

"Child" he stated. Londyn shrugged.

"Oh I have another question" Londyn said quickly.

Bane nodded amused. "How old are you?" She said meeting his eyes.

"I do not know" he said truthfully.

"You look younger than sixty. Maybe fifty five" she cracked a small smile.

Bane sat unfazed by her words. His brow furrowing.

"I'm joking" Londyn laughed. "If I would guess.." She looked at him closely "I would say thirty six"

Bane cocked his head "It does not matter to me"

Londyn frowned "But.." She began but held her tongue.
Londyn found herself caring for him as a person.
She change the subject.

"Do you feel.. Have emotions?" She asked.

Bane eyes narrowed "I am a person" he smiled "I have emotions"

"So you feel the emotion of love" she stated dumbly.

Londyn lowered her gaze and pressed her hand to her forehead. Londyn began to laugh.

This girl is mad Bane thought staring.
Londyn laughter slowly died and peeked up at him.

"I have felt the emotion once"

Londyn body froze and looked at him closely. She couldn't picture a women and him in a relationship.

"With a girl?" She asked to make sure. Londyn cracked another smile. "We're you married?"

"Your questions are less intriguing ,Miss Jonas"

Londyn frowned her shoulders slumping. Dang she thought.
Londyn enjoyed there conversation. It was possibly there first real one that did not involve blood.

"But I haven't asked the most important one" she said scrambling to her feet as she saw Bane stood.

Bane mechanical voice expressed a sigh.

"What happened to you?"

Bane met her eyes. "It happened a very long time ago"

"How?"

Bane breath out another sigh "I was severely injured the mask numbs the pain"

Londyn raised her finger "I thought you didn't feel pain"

Bane eyes narrowed "All pain is tolerable"

Londyn frowned. "I'm sorry that this happened to you" she blurted yet again.

"I have lived through it for many years"

Londyn frowned at this.

"Let's get to work" Bane suggested.

Londyn sighed suddenly dreading sparring with Bane.

"Is there a possibility that you can go easy on me?" Londyn asked.

"No"

"I am half your size. Pick on someone your own size" Londyn muttered.

Bane grinned under his contraption. "In time"

Londyn cocked her head. Her eye brows raising in confusion which only had Bane grinning more.

"Now" Bane said stepping toward her. "I want you to force all of your anger toward me" he said sternly. As if he was the teacher and she was the student. But he was her teacher. "Then I want you to hit me"

Londyn nodded quickly "I think I can do that" she said dryly.

Londyn stared at him and summoned up all of the anger she has for the man.
Londyn was now stumped.
Londyn raised her fist and swung forward weakly.
Bane caught it and cock his head.

"I can't" Londyn realized. "I am not angry with you" she said stunned.

Bane chest rumbled.

"Hit me" he demanded.

Londyn jumped and swung barely touching him.

"I can't"

"Hit me"

Londyn took a deep breath and swung once more.
Bane eyes widened furiously.

"Londyn" he said "Hit me"

Londyn froze. "What did you call me?"

Bane eyes narrowed not aware of what he said.

"You said my name.." Londyn said nervously. "I have been here for months and not once have you referred to me as my name"

Bane lips twitch at the meaning.
Londyn met his eyes.
She ran her fingers through her dark hair.
Then she gazed down at her hands and clenched her hand tightly drawing a fist.
Adruptly she swung at Bane and collided her fist to his chest.
Bane felt nothing just the vibration of there touch. As did Londyn.

And that's when Londyn realized she developed feelings toward the man.