Status: Hiatus

An Unexpected Legacy

Andy Biersack, Matt Good and Danny Worsnop are just hanging out at Warped Tour, waiting to play their sets and overall jackassing around, ya know, normal. But a dimensional rift opens under their feet and the ground, literally, collapses around them. They fall into a strange new world with strange new creatures they had never seen in reality before.

Matt then finds a weird egg behind a rock, and it hatches into some kind of "lizard-Pegasus" as Danny so kindly put it and...well, it mistakes Andy as its mother. A fact that is very amusing to Matt and Danny, if only Danny weren't bleeding to death from a wound on his shoulder.

How will the guys survive in a world filled with dangerous creatures, hostile tribes of people and...wait...that one's stomach is missing!?

Cover made by FallenCreature ^_^

**Copyright - This is a fictitious story. Andy Biersack, Matt Good, and Danny Worsnop (nor Black Veil Brides and Asking Alexandria) are not mine, they belong to themselves and their record label. Any other real life places, people, or organizations also belong to their true owners and I’m only using them for entertainment purposes. I am in no way making a profit, or trying to slander anyone/thing.

An Unexpected Legacy | RebelBullet©2014