Status: Mostly completed as far as written goes - Just need some time to type it up

Theta

Θ6: A Queen Of Jasmine

"Well... I have no idea where we are," Jesu voiced, once they appeared in their first world.

"I... I know where we are," Mystic muttered, confused, "This... This is Jasmine."

"You're the princess there, right?" Ember remembered, "So... We came to your world?"

"Not quite," she shook her head, "It's a little different... A parallel of my world."

"Exactly," Azimun winked, "Excellent job, Princess." They walked towards the village. Coming upon the small community, people stared out of their doors and ran into the streets to greet them.

"Queen Mystic!" they cheered, "You've returned!"

"Welcome back!" others offered. At the other edge of town, a boy waited for her.

"Pepe!" she smiled.

"Your Majesty?" his eyes watered in disbelief, "It's been so long... Who are your friends?"

"Hello there," Azimun smirked, "My name's Azimun. WHO are you?"

"Okay, we need to talk," Jawn took him by the ear and led him to the side.

"Ow, ow, ow..." Azimun whined, being dragged away.

"There are some travellers who helped me find my home," Mystic explained.

"It's a good thing they did," Pepe nodded, "After two years, your husband is very eager to see you."

"My... Husband?" she tilted her head, confused.

"Yes, King Desu," Pepe nodded, "Shall we?"

"O-of course," she went a little pale, but took his arm, "Come along, Travellers." They exchanged a look, but followed, none-the-less.

~Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ~Δ~

"Mystic!" a man they could safely assume was King Desu hugged her.

"Hello, Dear," she awkwardly hugged him back.

"And travellers," he welcomed them, too, "Come. Let me prepare a feast for us!" He led them to a dining hall. They each took their respective chairs and chatted while they waited for the feast.

"My wife," he leered at her, "How long it's been."

"Quite," she leaned away from him a bit.

"Hey... Where'd Azimun go?" Ember tried to take the attention off Mystic.

"Last I saw him, he was following that Pepe guy," Jesu explained.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," Jawn hit her head against the table, "After I told him not to and everything..."

"I don't see what's wrong with that," Ember said.

"He's going to be bugging him the whole stay," Jawn groaned, "Ten bucks says they're asking out in a closet by the end of the night."

"Deal," Ember agreed, "I think Azimun's a little better than that."

"That was a foolish move to make, Ember," Mystic warned, "I'd take it back while you still can."

"Way to have faith in our Guide, guys," Ember rolled her eyes.

"We're just being realistic, Ember," Jesu shrugged.

"Sure. Keep telling yourself that, Jesu," she stated.

"Okay," Jesu replied, "I will."