Status: if ya want a small part in a chapter just tell me and i can get done

We Only Come out at Night

sing along time with brandon ricther and ricky olson!

"hey guys i just got the worlds greatest idea." ricky smiled. "what is it?" brandon in the next to him leaned over and asked. "sing along." ricky laughed and smirked. Then he started to sing undead ahead "oh love where have you been? she begs this night to just end tranqaulize fantaize..until your heart caves!" everyone sang. the song seemed to end guickly and we started to sing america.

It had been 1hr already...

"hey would you guys like to come on stage and like hang out with us?" chris asked me and van and put his hand on the back of his head and smiled. "of course!" van laughed. i smiled. "will be right back." van elbowed me(signal for thirsty). we walk to a car just as i suspected a woman drinking. both of us fangs extend for feeding, then we sank our fangs into her. she quited with a yelped,we rushed to the shade in the stairs onto the stage and wacthed the band play. "ok.ok now before our last song id like to introduce two awesome girls...Van and Abbie!" chris talked into the mic and the crowd shouted. we came onto the stage and smiled and we talked to the crowd...

after the concert we all went to the overnight beach at their hotel me and van found two black bikinis in the back of the mini bus and sliped them on and the boys came out in swimming trunks and tank tops.

me and van's dream were coming true...