Status: if ya want a small part in a chapter just tell me and i can get done

We Only Come out at Night

"we need our starbucks."

As me and van walked out of hot topic we heard a familer voice "hey! We have some major problem here!" It was Ricky. As we followed him he.lead us to the group "we don't have our starbucks. and our tour bus isn't here." Brandon explained. "no problem!" Van jummped up and down. Chris and everyone smiled. a phone began to ring as Chris pulled his i phone 5 and answered "hey...what?no, you know what we have back up.okay.bye.". Everyone gave him a funny look. "uh,our bus driver is sick so you guys have enough room for us right?" he asked me. "yep. i have a 1975 mini bus." i blushed and quickly smiled. "a mini bus?" frank asked. "from the 70's?" Ryan added. "yep!" van smiled and wacked me on the back like lord death from soul eater(anime.)

"Lets hurry!" van lead the way to the parking lot. the powder blue mini bus was waiting the white leather seats nice and clean and the 3 row bus was waiting and it ready for a new adventure, the bus made many car show land marks, soo many little kids took pics with it and i got even a couple offers to sell but no cause i wanted a vintage car ever since i was a little kid.Everyone climbed up into the bus and Chris walked and sat in the front row and nodded "nice ride." i blushed and nodded as soon as everyone sat down, i started the car and as soon i turned it on a blair of the intro of We Only Come Out At Night blaried and i jumped back and turned it off, and did an epic face palm...oh god.As we pulled up to starbucks Chris called out the window "7 coffes...and one min. real quick you guys want anything he whispered to me and van. we replied nope cause belive it or not after we graduteted high school we screwed around and turned our selves into vampires(werid huh?). "ok...and that should be it." he called out to order. "wait! and 7 cake pops." i called out. the boys all smiled. Devin said he'll pay cause it was alot all just for them...

now for the about an 1hr drive to the beach where they'll play

message from author:
(@.@) so far so good right?