Status: if ya want a small part in a chapter just tell me and i can get done

We Only Come out at Night

The beach house

"Chill chris im joking..." micheal finshed and slaped us both on the backs. Chris laughed and smiled then looked at the full moon. Van jumped of josh's shoulders and landed on my back " holy mother----" i yelled. "well i think im heading inside its cold as hell out here." Andy walked to the shore. and then the rest of BVB headed to their room. "i think i am too." Micheal said as he walked to shore too.

Later we all headed inside and me and van all with MIW headed to the beach mansion. 4 huge bedroms all with mini living rooms with flat screen tvs and kick arse view of the ocean and one huge kitchen with a giant view of the beach. Us and all the MIW boys hung out the floor of the living room watching movies...

Movie play list
1. House of wax (2005)
2.Blades of glory
3.Wedding Chrashers

Then we played rock band 3 till like 1:30 in the moring and Ricky and the others fell asleep on each other on the couch. Pop corn was stuffed in josh's mouth and Chris fell of the couch and landed next to the coffe table. Me and Van were thirsty very so we headed out at 6:40 and yes the sun we pulled out the umbrellas and found a couple jogging,sweaty but it'll do for now...

note from author: this i was giggling so much typing that Chris fell of the couch just imagine it , then josh sleeping with popcorn in his mouth drooling... i hope its funny for you guys too