Status: updates are trying to be as regularly as possible. Expect the updates to be around Wednesday and Fridays. Comment ideas!!!!!

Six Feet Under the Stars

I Still Hear The Rain.

Our lips connected, she tensed up, but then relaxed. She didn't once try to pull away, which made me relax. I slipped my hand behind her neck, pulling her closer. She finally pulled away a bit, trying to catch her breath.
"Where'd that come from?" She asked, looking up at me.
"I don't know, you just looked so beautiful and I..." I said, trailing off.
"Alex. I like you. A lot. I'm guessing from that kiss that you like me too?" She told me, cheeks turning red. She smiled showing off her cute dimples.
"I like you a lot too Tay. I've liked you for a long time." I admitted. It felt nice to get that off my chest, and knowing that she likes me back too!
By now, the ride had started slowing down, and finally stopped. Tay got up, grabbing my hand and pulling me up.
"What do you want to do now?" Tay asked, I pulled her into a side hug, and we started walking away.
"It's getting late, want to get some food?" I said.
"Sounds good, you pick." Tay said, leaning her head onto my shoulder.
I decided to go for something simple, hot dogs and fries.
"So what are you up to all summer?" Tay asked between fries.
"Probably mostly working on new songs with the band. We've been trying to get some gigs at the local coffee bar, but it probably won't happen." I said, looking down at my hot dog, then dipping it in some ketchup and taking a bite.
"Why don't you think you'll get a gig at the coffee bar? They love having live music play Thursday nights."
I sighed, "I don't know. We have to work between Rian's and Zack's football practices, and Zack's skateboarding tournaments. We've also tried before, but they turned us down because we weren't professional enough apparently." I said, rolling my eyes at my last comment.
"That sucks, with Zack and Rian having busy schedules. You guys seem a lot more professional, like today when you and Jack were playing in the park." Tay said, going for my fries. I pushed them towards her and finished off my hot dog.
"You really think so?" I asked.
"Totally, you guys seemed to sure of what you were doing and looked confident. Confidence is key." She said, pointing a fry at me, which made some ketchup from her fry land on my cheek.
I laughed, picking up my napkin and wiping it off.
"Thanks, that means a lot. I still don't think we could play at the coffee bar."
Tay looked up over my head. Looking like she was focusing on something.
"I know someone who works at the coffee bar. I could ask if he could get you guys an 'audition' next Tuesday before everyone else auditions." Tay said, swirling around her ice tea.
"Could you actually?" I said, eyebrows raising. If she could do that for me, I would love her forever.
"Yeah," she said smiling, "but on one condition."
"What's that?" I asked.
"You kiss me again." She said laughing. I leaned over the table, wiping some ketchup on her nose then kissing it off, then moving down and kissing her lips.

We walked around for a bit, playing some games and winning prizes. It started to get dark, and Zack was about to go home, so we had to go back and get my guitar. We decided to walk along the beach, splashing our toes in the cold water.
It was nice just walking along side Tay, holding her hand. Just walking, not talking. Sometimes silence is beautiful. I could just embrace this moment with her. We decided to walk to my house and watch a movie. When we were walking I saw Lisa walking her dog.
"Oh shit." I said under my breath.
"What? What's wrong?" Tay said, looking up at me in concern.
"Lisa. We got into an argument today. No offense, but she hates you." I glanced down at Tay, giving her a pained expression. She didn't look shocked at all.
"I know. She's hated me since the day I met her. Don't know why. I've tried to be nice to her, but she just gives me a cold look. And anyways, why are you so scared?" Tay asked, with a hint of sarcasm.
"She erhm, yelled at me today because I like you." I said looking down, embarrassed.
"Oh? She hate's me that much. Oooooooh. She's so jealous of me." Tay said with a laugh.
"Yup, I guess so, so can we please go before she see's us?" I asked. Tay shrugged and pulled me up over the boardwalk.
We started walking, but then I felt something grabbed my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. This was a filler chapter. I've been trying to write everyday, which is strange for me, soooo I don't have that much creative juices. I usually write when I'm influenced or feel creative. ANYWAYS new chapter by monday :3 I'm going to try to write 3 chapters per week at the most.