Status: updating every friday

My Baby's Daddy's Andy Biersack!

welcoming home party for Bruce and Coralline

the next morning I woke up to Cora crying and Andy was still out cold. he didn't look like he was waking up any time soon so i decided to handle the situation.
I assumed that she needed to be changd do the firs thing i did was checked her diper. it was indeed wet so I grabbed her diper bag and laid her down on her changing table.
I grabbed a diper and some wipes and changed her dirty diper. as soon as she was dry she stopped crying. I sang saviour to her and i watched as she slowly closed her eyes.
"your really good at that" Andy said from behind me. I jumped a bit and turned around "Andy you scared the crap out of me".
"I'm sorry baby but I felt you get out of bed and I saw you changing Cora and you sang saviour to her and baby, you have a beautiful voice" he said wrapping his arms around me.
I blushed "your just saying that". "no I'm serious your voice is amazing" he told me. I looked down and set Coralline back in her crib.
"whatever you say Andy" I said sitting down on my bed. "so the doctor came in last night told me that you could leave when ever you wanted" he told me.
I nodded grabbing my bag that sammi brought me which had a change of cloths inside. i then walked over to the bathroom and changed into the cloths.
when I walked out Andy already had his leather jacket on and Ashley was in the middle of the room with two car seats.
"well sense you had twins sammi and Ella when shopping for girl cloths and double of everything" ash explained setting the car seats on my bed. "awe really ill have to thank them later" I said walking into my room a smile on my face.
they looked at me and smiled. I grabbed some cloths for Bruce out of the diper bag and picked him up. i unwrapped the blanket to expose his small body to the chilly room.
his eyes shot open and he began to wail not liking the cold tempature. "oh I know its cold" I cooed as I dressed him.
as soon as he was dressed he quieted down. I then walked over to his car seat and strapped him in. I smiled as i watched him settle into the seat. i then walked over to Cora and sighed.
"I wish we had cloths for her" I said looking at the boys. "sammi covered that to" Ashley said holding up a little purple dress with matching booties.
"its perfect" I said taking it from ash. I then picked her up and unwrapped her from the warmth of her blanket. she suddenly began to cry until Andy peeked over my shoulder.
she then smiled slightly trying to grabbing her own feet. once she had a hold of one she tried putting them in her mouth. I laughed and pulled them away. "you can do that once I dress you" I told her.
I carefully put the dress on her along with the cute little booties. I then picked her up and looked at Andy. "wanna strap her in her car seat for me" I asked him.
he smiled and nodded taking Coralline. he then strapped her in and as soon as she was in she started gnawing on her feet.
I giggled as I folded the receiving blankets the hospital gave us. I then put them in the diper bag and threw it over my shoulder.
"lets get going, Andy do you think you can handle the twins" I asked. he nodded "there not that heavy there only 8 pounds combined" he said taking one car seat in each hand.
I kissed his cheek and grabbed my bags walking to the door. "come on boys lets get the twins home" I said then walked down the hallway.
they followed and took the twins to the car while I signed my discharge papers. once I signed them I walked to the car to find Ashley gone.
I got in the passinger seat and looked at Andy who was looking back at the twins. I smiled as he made funny faces at the twins who smiled at there daddy.
I smiled and kissed Andy's cheek gaining his attention. "hey baby we can leave now right" he asked. I smiled and nodded "what happened to Ashley". "oh he had to pick up a cupple thing he said he'd see us at the house" he said starting the car. he then drove us home.
when we walked into the house everyone was there. "WELCOME HOME" they all yelled. I smiled as Andy sat the twins on the ground and got them out of there car seats.
sammi took Cora and Andy kept Bruce. "Sammi, Ella thank you so much for buying all the extra stuff I really apresheateit" I said hugging them both.
"oh it wasn't a problem really" Ella said smiling at Cora. just then the phone rang so I ran to the kitchen and picked it up "hello". "oh Alex dear how are you" Amy said through the phone.
I loved Andy's parents they were the parents I always wanted. "just got out of the hospital actually" I told her. "oh are you alright is Bruce okay" she asked.
about a week after our photo shoot Andy decided to tell his parents about me and there grandson. they were both thrilled about the baby but,
they still don't know I gave birth to him or there granddaughter Coralline. "oh yes were fine it just my water broke yesterday" I told her.
"really oh how is little Bruce, does he look like Andy, is he healthy" she asked so many questions. "yea he's very healthy and he looks a lot like Andy" I told her happily choosing not to tell her about Coralline.
"Chris Alex had Bruce" she yelled in the back ground. "oh Alex, when can we fly down and see him" she asked happily. "as soon as you can" I told her smiling.
"great we'll be there first thing in the morning" she told me then hung up. I sighed and put the phone down. I then felt arms wrap around my waist.
"who was it" Andy asked. "your mom they'll be here tomorrow morning to see Bruce" I told him. he smiled "that's great news" he said kissing me.
I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. he picked me up with the back of my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"hey Alex where are the- WHOA" Sammi said walking into the room. I pulled away from Andy and set myself back on the floor.
"what did you need Sammi" I asked looking at her. "oh I wanted to know where the baby bottles where I think Bruce's hungry" she said.
I followed her into the living room to see Bruce who was getting fussy and Coralline who had managed to kick off her booties and is now gnawing on her feet.
I smiled down at my beautiful twins and got a bottle for little Bruce. I gave it to sammi who shook it and fed him. I smiled and kissed Andy who was standing next to me.
after a while the twins fell asleep so me and Andy took them to our room and laid them in their bassinet. after that me and Andy watched the dark night till we fell asleep.

*two hours later*

I was awakened by the sound of one of the twins crying. "go back to sleep I got it" Andy whispered to me. "are you sure" I asked him.
he nodded "yes now please go back to sleep" he told me. I obeyed closing my eyes once again falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
new chap yay sorry i haven't updated in a while my life's been a little crazy lately with the whole back to school thing next Tuesday so yea i hope you like the chapter and sorry for spelling mistakes i know there in there but hey im only human again i hope you like it