Status: updating every friday

My Baby's Daddy's Andy Biersack!

he has a twin

Alex's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning to see Andy singing to Coralline. it sounded like he was singing the mortician's daughter but he changed some of the lyrics.

I could see her eyes slowly close as she fell asleep. I smiled at the picture in front of me. "is she sleeping" I asked. Andy's head shot up to look at me.

he smiled and nodded "yeah when I sing that to her it helps her sleep" he told me. I nod as he laid her back in her bassinet that was next to her brothers.

"can I see Bruce" I asked. he nodded picking him up and setting him in my arms. "hey baby boy" I said looking down at him.

I just now noticed that his hair was blond just like Andy's was when he was born. Bruce slowly opened his eyes waking up. I gasped looking down at those beautiful blue eyes that I love.

"oh Andy he has your eyes" I said looking up at him. he looked down at Bruce. "oh so he does" he said. i smiled looking back down at Bruce.

"so are the guys going to come see the twins" I asked. Andy nodded "they should be here any second now" he said. just as he said that sammi ran in the room.

"where's little Bruce?" she asked. I pointed at him in my arms. she walked over and looked at him. "awwwww he looks so much like Andy" she said smiling.

just then jinx ran in panting out of breath. "man your fast" he said trying to catch his breath. "oh Jeremy look at him he's soooooo cute" sammi said tickling Bruce under his chin.

he giggled and smiled up at us. "awwwww" me and sammi said in sync. after that the rest of the boys walked in to greet Bruce. "hey Andy where's this surprise you told us about?" Jake asked.

"yeah I stayed up all night trying to figure it out" said cc who was now holding Bruce. "babe help me up" I told Andy.

he did so and everyone watched as I walked over to the plastic bassinet next to Bruce's picking up my little coralline.

"everyone I would love you to meet coralline Sophia Biersack Bruce's twin" I said looking down at her. they all gasped. "well I was way off" said cc I laughed at him and let everyone look at her.

"awe she looks just like you" sammi said smiling. I nod "that's my little girl" I said looking down at her. she started shifting and she opened her eyes.

Bruce started getting fussy as did Coralline. "looks like its lunch time" I said to Andy. I handed Cora to Andy and took Bruce from CC. I then grabbed to bottles and gave one to Andy.

we then started to feed them. "so are you happy about Cora" Jake asked. "we may not have known about her but we love her as if we did" Andy said kissing her hand which was holding his index finger.

I smiled at them. "I agree with Andy I was thrilled to hear I had twins" I said kissing Cora's head. she smiled at me as she ate and I smiled back.

we finished feeding the twins and everyone held one of the twins. after I wanna say 3 hours they all decited it was best to leave and let the twins get some rest.

"so babe what should we do while the twins sleep" Andy asked. I shrugged "how about we watch adventure time" I said scooting over.

I then patted the spot next to me "sit with me" I said and gave him the puppy dog eyes. he smiled and sat next to me.

I turned on adventure time and we watched it for a good hour before there was a knock on the door. we both look up to see Eternity's head peek through the door.

the door then opens more as Oliver runs in the room. "Alex!!" he yells tuning over to my bed. "hey Oliver how you been buddy" I asked petting Oliver's head.

Eternity walked over to us "Oliver wanted to see his new friend, isn't that right Oliver" she asked. he nodded "where Bruth?" he asked.

Andy got off of the bed and picked up Bruce in one arm and Coralline in the other. "these are our babies Bruce and Coralline there twins" I told them. Eternity looked at them both.

"awe there so cute Coralline looks just like you" she said. I smiled "yeah and then Bruce looks just like his daddy" I said smiling.

"hell yeah he does" she said stroking his cheek with her finger. "Oliver do you want to hold Bruce" I asked. he smiled and nodded excitedly.

"okay then come sit next to me" I told him patting my bed. he sat next to me and held out his arms. Andy sat him in his arms and held him. Andy then set Cora in Eternity's arms.

Eternity rocked her back and forth which made her wake up. Cora looked up at Eternity as her eyes filled with tears.

she began to cry at the top of her lungs until Andy peeked over Eternity's shoulder. Cora stopped crying and smiled at the sight of Andy. she clapped her hands giggling.

I smiled "she's only been out of my womb not even 24 hours and you already have her spoiled rotten" I said laughing at Andy. "do not" he said sticking out his tounge.

I laughed at him and looked down at Bruce. Bruce started to get fussy so I took him from Oliver. "what wong wiff him awiks" Oliver asked.

"he's hungry Andy baby can you get me a bottle please" I asked him. he nodded and walks over to the dipper bag and grabbed a bottle shaking it.

Cora watched as Andy shook the bottle for her brother. he walked over to me and handed me the bottle. Coralline's eyes started watering and she cried at the top of her lungs.

Andy tried singing to her but she didn't stop crying. Andy then gabbed another bottle and shook it in front of her face. she stopped crying and watched him shake it.

he then fed it to her and she guzzles it in two minutes flat. "some ones a piggy" I said looking are her. she smiled as her daddy started burping her.

once Andy was done he sang her lullaby and put her to sleep. "I think its time for us to go its getting late and the twins need rest" Eternity said picking up Oliver.

"say good bye Oliver" she told him. "gooo bie" he said as the left. I then put Bruce back in his bassinet. I then crawled back into bed and Andy joined me.

"I love you Andy" I said smiling. he smiled "I love you too Alex" he said to me as I laid my head on his chest, closed my eyes and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
finally got around to editing it hope you like it