Status: Work In Progress

Can I Even Complicate Your Breathing?

Oh well, oh well I still hope for the best.

I woke up too the sound of an alarm clock. It was my first day back at school after summer vacation, I was kind of excited to get my mind off of something other than how horrible my summer was. I got up out of bed and rushed into the shower. After I got out of the shower I rushed from the bathroom down too the end of the hall to my room, I was only wearing a towel around my waist and I didn’t want Mike too see my arms. He didn’t know I cut yet, no one did and I wanted it too stay that way. I picked out my outfit for today; A white t-shirt, black skinnies and a pair of red vans along with a grey pullover to cover up my arms.

I ran from my house and out too my car and drove off before my mom could say anything too me. As I made my way too school I remembered how I haven’t really kept contact with any of my friends this summer, Since the incident I didn’t really want to talk to anybody. I pulled into the parking lot at school and parked into my usual spot when I saw Jaime. “Dude! Where have you been? I thought you were dead or something”, I leaned my head down too look at my shoes. I started too feel guilty that I didn’t at least text him too let him know I’m okay. Before I could respond he said “Look man, I heard what happened if you don’t want too talk about it that’s perfectly fine, but if you ever need someone I’m always here” I looked up at him, “I’m fine really, Thanks for offering though” I put my hand on his shoulder and gave him a nice big smile, I was kind of happy he said he was here for me, Jaime was never the “I’ll be there for you” type of person, but I guess he’s changed. Before I could start the conversation on a different topic Mike and Tony walked up too us from the school. “What up man! Haven’t seen you in a while” said Tony as he nudged my shoulder. I didn’t really know what too say so it quickly fell too a short awkward silence before Mike recommended we go inside to find our classes.

“I have English in room 221 right now” said Tony. “Me too I guess” I said. I liked the fact that I had all my classes with my friends this semester except Music. The other guys took that class last year and said it was lame. But I loved music and I was excited I had it alone, I always compared how much better my friends were at instruments. I mean I could barely play guitar. I rushed after Tony toward our class and Jaime and Mike went too theirs. I walked into the class room and sat down in my usual seat and Tony took his next to Jenna, right behind me. I pulled out my notebook and started doodling some words that turned into lyrics.

So keep this happiness and torture me while I,
Tell you let’s go in style,
A million hooks around a million ways too die,
Darlin’ lets go inside.

Before I could right anymore, a boy who I’d never seen before took a seat beside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know It's short I was really eager too put it up.
Title song: Oh well, Oh well by: Mayday Parade
(All titles will probably be song lyrics)
Another one is coming soon...