Status: Work In Progress

Can I Even Complicate Your Breathing?

What if I can't forget you?

I looked beside me too see a nice looking boy with big blue eyes and shoulder length black hair. He was actually quite attractive, I could stare at him all day. But that would be creepy, so I looked away before he noticed. I went back to writing and the boy continued to take books out of his bag and place them on the desk. Mr. Stump got up from his desk and the class quieted down. “Class, welcome back. I don’t really have anything planned today so we are just going to go around and say what we did this summer, then you can continue your conversations until the end of the period.” I looked back down at my notebook since I honestly didn’t care what most of the people did this summer. Until I heard Mr. Stump say “I don’t remember you from last year, You must be our new student, Kellin Botswick?” I looked up at the boy. Kellin huh? That’s a name I’ve never heard before, but it was a nice name. “I’d prefer Kellin Quinn” He said with a quiet voice. The teacher nodded “What did you do this summer Mr. Quinn?” Kellin gained a sad look on his face. I don’t know why he got so upset but I guess he didn’t like the way his summer turned out.

Kellin stayed quiet for a couple seconds before he looked up with a smile “I moved here I guess.” I saw that the teacher wanted to ask him for something fun he did, but he quickly noticed that Kellin obviously didn’t want to talk about it. He looked up from Kellin and continued to ask people how there summer went. I went on with my writing

No, No more eyes too see the sun,
You slide into bed while I get drunk,
Slow conversations with the gun mean more,
Then I’ve ever said to anyone.

“Vic, What did you do this summer?” I looked up, I didn’t know what to say since I really didn’t do anything this summer. I just sat up in my bedroom depressed and lonely but I obviously I couldn’t awnser that. I’ll just say I… “He tried to kill himself like the little faggot he is” shouted Oli from the back of the class. I looked at him too see him laughing with his friends. The whole class was looking at me even Kellin. I ran out of the class room and too the bathroom and Tony followed behind me. I locked myself into a stall and started to cry. I didn’t need that not today. I was just trying to forget about it, I just wanted to stay positive today. I mainly wanted to forget why I tried to kill myself. I couldn’t, it was stuck in my head that day, what he said too me, it just kept repeating in my head. “Vic are you okay?” said Tony. He leant up against te outside of the stall. “Vic it was just Oli being an asshole, he’s always an asshole” I looked up and wiped my tears. “Why can’t I just forget about him?” I said quietly. Tony sighed and sat down still leaning on the stall door. “I know it’s hard to forget about Matty but it was months ago and so was the incident. But it would be better too just not think about it and ignore Oli”
I haven’t really thought about Matty for a month or so now, Well not as much as I used too. Tony was right, I have too stay positive and forget about all that stuff. “I’m just going to stay here for the rest of class to avoid Oli okay?” I said. “Alright man, but don’t do anything to yourself Vic, you don’t deserve it. I’m going to go back to class and I’ll bring your stuff too you when the period’s over” Tony said and before I could say anything he left.

Since I was alone I was left too my own thoughts, which wasn’t always good. I started too think about Matty, what he might be doing right now, what he might be thinking about. Maybe he’s thinking about me. “Are you crazy Vic?” I said too myself quietly but out loud. He’s not thinking about me, I know he’s not. He’s probably thinking about that fucking bitch he ran away with. Why wouldn’t he though? I hate too admit but she was better than me, she was pretty and nice when I met her. She was also smart and actually his age. You’re an ugly, untalented, depressed boy and she is a wonderfully, beautiful girl. Before I could dwell on myself anymore the bell rang and I set my mind too how Tony was going to come drop off my books. I waited for a good ten minutes in there, my next class was already started. Tony probably forgot, so I got up and left the stall and went straight too the counter with the sinks and the big mirror. I looked at myself for five seconds to fix my hair when someone came in.

“Here’s your stuff” he said as he handed me my books. I looked Kellin strangely, “Why didn’t Tony bring them too me?” I asked him. “He told me too, I don’t know why” Kellin said. “My name’s Vic”, I put out my hand for a handshake. He grabbed my hand gently and shook it “Kellin” He said quietly. He only looked at me for a second the rest of the time his eyes were on the ground. “Thanks for bringing me my books, I guess I’ll see you around then Kellin” I said with a gentle smile. “I guess so, Vic”.

The day went by quickly and sadly I didn’t have Kellin in any of my other classes.Lunch was horrible because all Tony and Jaime did was bring up what happened in English, and at the end of lunch Oli and his group of friends had no problem shoving me in a locker and knocking all my stuff over then spitting on me. I headed for my last class of the day, Music. When I got there I wasn’t so surprised too see the chairs in a circle, there were no desks and the room was full of cool instruments. I sat down beside two empty chairs and set my backpack down infront of me. I was the first one there so I talked to the teacher a little bit. His name was Mr. Saunders. “So Vic what instruments do you play?” He asked me. “I play a little guitar and sing” I responded. He looked at me excitedly “Well that’s great! There’s no doubt that you won’t do well in this class” He said too me in a quite upbeat voice. The class quickly filled up the room and I took my seat once again. When I sat down I quickly realized Kellin was sitting too my left. I looked at him and smiled and he looked at me and smiled back. I looked away and focused on the teacher.

“Hello students, my name is Mr. Saunders and I will be your music teacher this semester, Your first assignment is too get into a group of two to five and write a song. It doesn’t have too have lyrics and it has too be at least a minute and maximum of four, get too work you have two weeks to finish it”. I wasn’t excited about this assignment, I don’t know anybody in this class. I just sat there for a few minutes until I realized that Kellin didn’t have a partner, I guess he didn’t know anybody yet. “Soo Kellin…” I started he looked up at me for a second with his gorgeous eyes and answered, “Yeah?”. I am terrible at talking to people I didn’t know. “So I see your not in a group with anyone”.
He looked around the class a little and then back to me and then again his Toms. “I guess not” He said nervously and quietly. “Do you want to be my partner for this assignment?” I asked him. He looked up at me and his face lit up. “Yeah, okay”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title: Caraphernelia by: Pierce The Veil
I hope you like this chapter