Status: Work In Progress

Can I Even Complicate Your Breathing?

Don't tell me that I'm ordinary

Kellin's POV We went back to Vic's house for a little bit and played some video games, then at around 8 I decided to go home so Vic gave me a ride. We stopped in front of my house, “I had a great day today, it's been awhile since I've had a nice day away from stress, thanks Vic” I said and pulled him in for a hug. We just sat there in each others arms for a little bit, until Vic loosened his grip a little, making me face him. “I'll see you monday then?” he said , I smiled “I guess so...” He pulled me closer and kissed me. He put his hand on my neck and it gave me goosebumps. I loved the feeling he gives me, he makes me feel safe and warm. I pulled away, “I'm sorry I just have to go” I said. He sighed “it's okay” he said as I got out of the car. I was about to turn to go in the house until he called out from behind me. “Kells?” he said, I looked at him “Yeah Vic”. He smiled at me, and said “Don't do anything to yourself for me”. Wow, I didn't think he cared that much. Before I could say anything he continued, “I just... Your just kind of special to me and I don't want anything to happen to you. I probably sound stupid I should just go...” He said quietly. I ran back to the car and lent down on the door. “I won't do anything, remember, I already promised you I wouldn't and I plan on keeping that promise.” I said, “I hope you plan on keeping it too Vic”. He smiled, “Bye Kells”, he said and then drove away.

It was Monday morning and I once again I was late for school. I walked down the street and eventually got to the school and ran to my first class which was English. I walked into class to see Mr. Stump typing away at his keyboard while other students just talked or wrote stuff. The teacher was pretty cool, he never really talked or gave a lesson, he just gave you assignments and the due dates and if you didn't hand it in then you didn't get marked, no fuss no detentions. I was done all my assignments for now so I just sat down beside Vic who seemed to be done also. We started talking until Mr. Stump got up announced something. “Students this is Mr. Lester, he's going to be the student teacher for the rest of the year. You have to treat him with the same respect as you treat me. Okay that's it continue with what ever you do.” he said and sat back down into his seat and Mr. Lester sat down in his little rolling chair. He pulled out his laptop and started just typing away at what ever. “So Vic, did you hear about Jaime?” Tony said as he scooted his desk closer to ours. Vic's facial emotion changed immediately, to a more worried look. “What happened to Jaime?” he said. Tony pulled Vic closer and whispered something into his ear. Vic jumped up and ran out of the class room. What could have happened to Jaime?

Vic's POV I ran to my car and jumped in and started to make my way to Jaime's house. “Shit, Shit, Shit!”I said loudly. I fucked up I made Jaime upset, he obviously liked me and I guess it wasn't his first time liking a boy so he was scared. I didn't even say anything to him, I'm such an asshole! I finally got to Jaime's house and leapt out of my car and ran into the house up to his room. When I opened the door he was just laying there on his bed, not even sleeping or anything he was just laying there. I soon noticed his arms covered in cuts. He never cut himself, he was always happy and joyful. “Jaime, you okay buddy?” I said and slowly made my way into the room.

He looked at me and sighed. “If you don't like me why didn't you just say so, you didn't have to run away like that.” I started to feel bad and sat down on his bed beside him. “I know I shouldn't have run out like that. I'm sorry it's just I didn't think you were gay.”
He looked back at the ceiling, “I didn't think I was gay either, I still don't think I am, it's just when I'm with you I feel like I'm invincible. Like I can do anything and I just felt like I was in love with you. I know I shouldn't have kissed you your not the only one at fault” He said quietly. I laid down beside him in his bed, “So what now?” I said and looked at him. “I don't know he said and started to look at me too. “I know you like Kellin, I think you guys would make a cute couple. So you don't have to act like you like me or anything.” Jaime said. “Why do you think I would do that?” I said and turned to the ceiling. “Well if I know you well enough you'd do anything to make another person happy.” I smiled, “I do love you Jaime, but in like a best friend way.” he sighed, “I know you do Vic. I should start doing my homework, I'll see you at school tomorrow then.” he said and got up. I got up and hugged him, “Please don't cut yourself anymore, you don't deserve it.” He smiled at me, “I won't”.

I raced back to school and got there just in time for lunch. When I got into the cafeteria I noticed Mr. Lester sitting with Dan Howell, a kid from Oli's group. I then saw the table I usually sit at with Mike, Tony, Jenna, Hayley, and Austin. Kellin was sitting there to today right beside Hayley and they were talking away. I sat down beside Kellin and he started asking me questions. “What happened to Jaime? Why isn't he at school? Is he sick?” I had to cover his mouth with my hand to get him to stop shooting questions at me. I finally got to say, “Jaime is fine, he's just not feeling so great today.” I lied, he's at home because of me. Kellin let out a big sigh of relief, “I was worried I thought he got hurt or something.” He is hurt, he's actually heart broken because of me. “Why do you care so much, he seems like he doesn’t even like you” Mike said and continued to sip his soda. Mike had a point why did Kellin care so much? Jaime barely ever talked to him. “I don't know, he just seems cool” He responded and continued to eat his food.

Last class of the day was music which passed by pretty quickly. Mr. Saunders decided we watch a movie instead of working on the assignment. He brought popcorn and everything. Kellin and I decided to stay after class and help him clean up all the popcorn off the floor, and in return we got to use the music class for an hour too do some extra practicing. We are doing a song that I wrote in grade 9 but Kellin fixed it up a little bit. It was called “She makes dirty words sound pretty”.

“I think it's really good Vic” Kellin said to me as he got up from the piano and grabbed his stuff. I put away the guitar, “I couldn't have finished writing it without you Kells” I said and wrapped my arm around Kellin's shoulder. “I'm really excited to preform it with you” Kellin said and we walked out of the class an headed to my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: She makes dirty words sound pretty by: Pierce The Veil.

Another chapter I guess