Status: Thank you for everything! <3

Stay, Stay, Stay

Nine

With our first road trip behind us, I felt closer with the team than I’d ever imagined. Each day I fell harder and harder for #87 and by the time our plane landed in Pittsburgh again I was beyond smitten. Since our first night in Philadelphia we’d kept our physical contact to a grade school level and the anticipation of more was slowly driving me insane.

When I arrived home from the airport, Serena and Luna sat on the couch waiting for me.

“What are you doing?” I asked, wheeling my suitcase through the door. “It’s 3am, you didn’t have to wait up for me.”

“I know,” she got up to greet me, disturbing Luna from her slumber. “I just couldn’t wait to see you.” She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug. “This place was so boring without you.”
“It was only a week,” I laughed hugging her back.

“Okay, tell me everything!” she let go of me and walked over to the fridge, pulling out two bottles of cider. “You don’t work tomorrow right?” she asked, taking the caps off of both bottles.

“No, don’t you?” I took one of the glass bottles from her and sat down on the couch, inviting Luna to join me. She jumped up on my lap, purring and brushing her whiskers against my arm.

“Nope,” she flopped down next to me. “They’re doing some special on Nirvana where they play old interviews all day. I don’t think it’s going to go over well but I’m glad to have the day off.” Serena was a primetime DJ for one of the edgier, but still popular radio stations in the city.

“Interesting,” I crinkled my brow and took a drink of the cider.

“Anyway, tell me everything. Your cryptic text messages were more annoying than informative.” I’d sent her a brief message after the Islanders game telling her that Sid was a gem and had nice hands. Purposely intending to annoy her.

“Wellll...” I led her along.

“For crying out loud! Would you just tell me if you got it in or not?!” she cried, startling poor Luna who had fallen back asleep.

“Okay, okay!” I laughed. “There was no genital action, but we did some serious tongue exercises and he met Andrew.”

“Oooh,” She grinned. “Feel free to continue.”

I told her about the night in Philadelphia after we’d hung up. I told her about his lips and his hands, the look in his eyes and the how gracefully he reacted to my rejection. Serena sat silently as I filled her in on all the details of our time together. When I was done trying to explain the feeling I got in my stomach when he touched me she smiled and pulled me close to her.

“Invite him over,” she said hugging me. “I need to meet this wonder boy.”

I woke up the next morning to a text message from Sid. In reality what I considered morning was nearly noon, but after the late night Serena and I had I felt entitled to the extra sleep. I unlocked my phone and read the carefully typed message.

Sidney:
Hey, a few of us are getting together at my place tonight, a sort of end of the pre-season celebration. BBQ and drinks.

I checked my schedule and noting that there was no game tomorrow I giddly replied.

Bea:
Sounds great, what time?

Sidney:
Around 7:00pm.

He added his address at the bottom of the message.

Bea:
I’ll be there. Mind if I bring someone?

When he hadn’t replied after a few minutes I tossed my phone next to me and rolled out of bed. I’d have been more than happy to stay in bed all day, but having been away for nearly a week I’d missed two roller derby practices and just as many work outs. I pulled off the old t-shirt I’d fallen asleep in and grabbed a pair of spandex shorts and an oversized sweatshirt. Grabbing my phone, a pair of knee high socks and a hair elastic I went into the kitchen/living room to find Serena sitting on the couch with her computer on her lap.

“We’re going to Sid’s tonight, yeah?” I asked her and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge.

“Sure,” her eyes stayed plastered on the computer screen.

“I’m going to skate, do you want to come?” I put a piece of bread in the toaster and grabbed an apple from the bowl on the counter.

“No, I want to finish this chapter,” she scowled, squinting at the open document.

“New book?” My toast popped and I applied a generous amount of peanut butter to the bread before taking it and sitting on the chair to Serena’s right.

“No,” she sighed and closed her computer. “It’s the same one, I just can’t figure out how to make it work.” Serena had taken to writing romance novels in hopes of getting a contract with Harlequin. When she approached me with the idea I nearly peed myself laughing. Neither of us were overly romantic, but after she told me the potential earnings I supported her whole heartedly. She was a talented writer and would have no trouble getting recognized, if she could manage to reach 25,000 words without getting frustrated.

“It’ll come,” I reassured her. “Are you sure you don’t want to skate it out?”

“No, I’ll bake a cake or something for tonight.” She smiled and got up from the couch. “Thanks though.” She went into her room and closed the door. I knew she wanted to be alone and after finishing my toast I grabbed my skate bag and headed to the rink.

The roller rink was only a few miles from our apartment and was basically just a warehouse with smooth concrete floors and a few benches. Our track was painted on the floor as opposed to the banked tracks that were tilted and surrounded by bars. Not nearly as popular (or safe) as the flat track. There were only a few other skaters, all girls who I knew well. I put on my gear (Knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, helmet and mouth guard) and skates and joined them on the track.

“Hey!” Ruby Doom called as I made my way towards her. “How was your trip? We missed you!” she pulled me into a half hug and I popped my mouth guard out.

“Good,” I stuck it in one of the holes on the top of my helmet. “Glad to be home though.”

“I bet you have some wild stories,” Sugar Shock laughed, joining our conversation. “I still can’t believe you work with such beautiful men,” she fanned herself with her hand dramatically.

“Trust me, I know,” I laughed.

“Feel free to bring them to the next bout,” Sugar winked and Ruby nodded excitedly.

“I’ll keep that in mind,” I started skating around the track leisurely to warm up. The girls skated beside me, continuing to ask questions about the guys and our trip, I tried to answer them without saying too much. I had been warned by the P.R team that anything we said could get to the media, and while I trusted the girls I wasn’t willing to risk it.

We skated for a few hours, practicing jumps and racing each other around rink. By the time we’d decided we had enough I was dripping with sweat and had added a few new bruises to my collection. We said our goodbyes and I headed back to the apartment.

I opened the apartment door to find Serena dressed in an apron and dancing around the kitchen wildly. The aroma of baked goods filled my nostrils and I was reminded why I’d decided to live with my best friend.

“I take it you didn’t finish the chapter,” I laughed, grabbing a chocolate chip cookie off of the cooling rack.

“Shit!” she squealed, dropping the empty pan she was holding. “I didn’t hear you come in,” she hollered over the music, then picked up the pan and turned the music down to a more reasonable level.

“Looks like you were busy,” I tossed by bag in the closet and pulled my sweaty shirt over my head. The cool air felt good against my sticky skin.

“I have writers block,” she scowled and turned the oven off, admiring her works that consisted of two cakes, brownies and couple dozen cookies.

“I like writers block, writers block is good to me,” I laughed and took another cookie.

After taking a much needed shower I set out to find something to wear. After trying on half of my closet I settled on high waisted denim shorts that featured two rows of navy style buttons, a loose white t-shirt and a mustard yellow cardigan. I pulled my hair up unto a high pony tail and did my make up as I usually would. By the time I felt ready to go, and had spent a fair amount of time dancing alone in my room, Serena was impatient to leave. She’d wrapped up one of the cakes and half of the cookies and was wearing a pink dress that made her look even better than she usually did.

“I’m a little nervous,” Serena giggled as we drove towards the address Sidney had given me.

“I am too,” I smiled at her.

“This will be fun though,” She patted my knee. Her gesture was comforting and grounding. All too often I allowed myself to get wrapped up in my own thoughts and worries. I’d spent more of my life thinking about things than actually experiencing them.

“It will be,” I took a deep breath and squeezed her hand. My best friend knew exactly how I felt, but more importantly she knew exactly what I needed to hear. “Who knows, maybe you’ll find some inspiration for your book,” I winked teasingly. She scoffed at the idea and rolled her eyes.

“This is about you, Bea. I’m just going to assess him,” she looked at me with mock sternness in her voice, but shortly after the last word fell from her lips, they curved upwards and she grinned.

Sidney greeted us at the door to his beautiful home with open arms and a warm smile. After we’d exchanged greetings with the players and the few wives and girlfriends, Serena and I sat on Sid’s over stuffed leather couch. Sandwiched between Geno and Serena I watched Sidney as he spoke candidly with Marc Andre. His hands moving as he spoke and his voice deep and all consuming.

“Beatrice?” I felt Geno’s hand on my shoulder. He looked at me as if he’d said my name more than once.

“Sorry?” I replied, pulling myself out of the trance I’d fall into at the hands of Sidney.

“He asked what you did today,” Serena looked at me suspiciously.

“Oh,” I blushed, embarrassed to be caught. “Just went to catch up on some skating.”

“Skate?” Geno cocked his head to the side.

“Rollerskating,” I clarified, forgetting that to most people skating involved ice.

“Beatrice didn’t tell you?” I heard Sidney’s booming voice say my name. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. Less than twenty-four hours away from him and I could hardly handle my desire to touch him, the desire that increased with every minute.

“Bea, you keep secrets?” Geno looked at me shocked.

“She’s kind of a big deal in the Roller Derby world,” Sidney continued, winking at me.

“Roller Derby?” Marc Andrea joined the conversation, drawing even more attention to me. I squirmed and blushed, knowing the focus in the room had shifted on to me.

“It’s a sport,” I replied shaking my head at Sidney, my lips tight and my jaw clenched.

“I looked it up on YouTube. It’s pretty intense. Girls on roller skates going in a circle ramming into each other,” He had obviously not gotten the telepathic death threats I was sending him. “They all have names too.”

“Names?” Geno looked even more confused.

“Yeah, like badass nicknames. Bloody Holly, Babe Ruthless, Smashley Simpson...”

“Did you watch Whip It?” I cried amused.

“Maybe,” Sid looked at me bashfully. Like he’d been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

“What’s your name, Bea?” Marc Andre asked, he seemed to be genuinely interested in the game his captain had described.

“Beatrix Plotter,” Sidney replied before I could open my mouth. I stared at him astonished. I had no recollection of discussing my roller derby career with him other than the fact that I played.

“Did you google me, Crosby?” I asked in disbelief, trying to hold back laughter.

His face reddened and he looked down at his lap. “Maybe,” he replied, still not meeting my eyes. No longer able to contain my amusement I roared with laughter, and was soon joined by the rest of the room. Sidney, still blushing, smiled at me, as if he was relieved to see that I wasn’t put off by his actions. As someone who had googled a person or two in her time I could hardly judge him.

After a hearty meal and spirited conversation, the guests began to trickle out and soon only Serena, Geno, Beau and I were left. Serena and Geno, having each had their fair share of liquor were engaged in an intimate conversation on the couch, while Beau dozed in and out of consciousness on the chair across the room from them. Being the only ones of sober mind, Sidney and I were left to clean up the leftover cups and plates. But I far from minded, doing anything with him was more of a pleasure than I could have ever imagined. We stood alone in the kitchen after wiping off the counters and putting the rest of the food away, I looked up at Sid and smiled coyly.

“Sorry about earlier,” he bit his lip nervously. A habit that when done by him was enough to drive me wild.

“Don’t worry about it,” I brushed his arm gently with the tips of my fingers. “I’m flattered really.”

“Good,” he chucked and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my body against his. His hands moved down my back and slipped under the hem of my shirt, resting on the small of my back. Even with the fabric of my shorts between the skin of my back and his hand I could feel the heat rising in my body. “So Serena seems nice...” he said, awkwardly trying to fill the silence in the room. Not in the mood to discuss anything, especially not my best friend, who was wrapped around his teammate, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my body tighter against his. Standing on the tips of my toes my lips made contact with his. Contact they’d been craving for so long. He groaned lightly as I slipped my tongue into his mouth and tangled my hands in his hair. His lips moved against mine with a sense of urgency, my skin erupted in the all too familiar goose bumps the came with the contact of our skin.

He pulled away, forcing me to open my eyes and drift back to reality. His wide brown eyes studied my face and his lips curved upwards before making their way back to mine. Their rightful place nestled between mine. His hands moved around to my stomach and his fingers sneaking under the band of my shorts. His rough skin against mine, trying to push the now suffocating fabric out of the way. Without interrupting the activities of our mouths I moved his hands to my side where the zipper of my shorts was hidden.

“Thank you,” he mumbled into my mouth, taking my bottom lip between his teeth gently. He pushed his hand down the front of my shorts and stopped before reaching the top of my underwear. Untangling my fingers from the curls of his hair I slid my hands down his chest and under the hem of his shirt. The smooth skin of his abdomen was warm under my hands. Without warning his hands moved to my ass and picked me up effortlessly. Startled I pulled apart from him as he set me on the counter. Before returning to my lips he pulled his shirt over my head and discarded it on the floor beside him. I didn’t have time to speak before his face was back at mine, his lips enthusiastically devouring mine then making their way down my neck. His hands pushed under my shirt once again, this time pulling it over my head, the thin white cotton meeting the same fate as his. With my shirt gone his hands went directly to my breasts. With my legs around his waist I could feel the fabric of his pants pulling with his ever growing erection. Unable to hold off any longer my fingers undid the buckle of his belt and the button of his jeans. I wanted them gone, I wanted my own shorts gone. With no regard for our location or the other people in the house I pushed them to the floor and made his black boxer briefs my next focus. With the pinch of his fingers he undid my bra and moved it out of his way, granting his mouth access to my now hardened nipples. Nipples that very soon were engulfed in the warmth of his mouth. He tried to pull off my shorts but I stopped him.

“What? What did I do?” he looked up at me scared, anticipating a repeat of our last time together.

“Nothing,” I stroked his soft hair. “I just don’t think you want my bare ass on your kitchen counter.” I teased him and kissed his forehead.

Without responding he flipped me over his broad shoulder and tapped my ass lightly. I kicked my legs in protest, but after realizing the perfect view below me I took the time to appreciate his well toned, round bum. The kitchen moved further and further away from me and we silently crept past Geno and Serena who still sat in the living room, wrapped up in each other. Somehow, Sidney ran up the stairs with me over his shoulder and threw me onto a soft bed at the centre of the dark room that I assumed to be his. My pants had slipped off somewhere in our journey and we were both left in our underwear.

“Better?” he asked, hovering over me.

“Much,” I winked and pulled him closer to me, his lips returning to mine. He kissed me eagerly and slid his hand down my stomach and under the cotton fabric of my underwear. I moaned as his index finger stroked me teasingly. The slight pressure from his finger near my clit was enough to show me how desperately I wanted more. My teeth nipped at his lip lightly and I dug my nails into his back. This small gesture seemed to serve as the encouragement he needed. He plunged his fingers inside me and gently grazed my clit with the pad of his thumb. I gasped as I adjusted to the girth of his fingers, I hadn’t gone farther than heavy petting in longer than I was willing to admit. His lips wandered from mine, down my neck, over my stomach and made their way to my dripping core. Between his tongue and fingers I was in a state of ecstasy I could have never imagined. As he sucked on my clit I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge. My fingers pulled on his curls encouragingly as he lapped up the moisture that spilled out of me. I wanted more of him, I wanted all of him, I wanted more than the inevitable orgasm. I pulled his hair a little harder and gently guided his face back to mine.

“Take off your boxers,” I whispered breathlessly and watched as his eyes widened with excitement.

“You’re sure?” he asked, moving a stray piece of hair from my face.

“Take them off,” I kissed him slowly, and moved my hand down to feel, for the first time the part of him that’s I’d been trying to imagine since our night together in Philadelphia. He slipped off his boxers, giving me a free range of motion as I ran my hand up and down over his shaft, gently swiping the bead of pre-cum from the tip with my thumb. The reality of his cock had far surpassed my imagination in both length and width. After a few more pumps with my hand he rolled over and grabbed a condom from his night stand. One of the many things I hadn’t had to worry about in my last relationship. After carefully placing it on he rolled back onto me and stared at me as he lined himself up with me and slid the tip of his now throbbing length inside me. I gasped and bit my lip, which he leaned down to kiss and pushed in further, slowing and then all at once. I’d been with men since Millie, but no one as loving or as big as the man who hovered above me, kissing me gently as he thrust in and out.

It didn’t take long before I returned to the edge of ecstasy. The walls of my abdomen were getting tighter and tighter, the butterflies in my stomach had evolved into full on fireworks and as he stroked his hand down my stomach the volcano of euphoria erupted within me, sending my body into a long wave of spasms and tingles. With my insides tightening, he followed suit and let out a guttural moan that may have been the sexiest sound to ever reach my ears.
We lay in a mess of sheets and each other, our breathing slowly returning to normal, but my heart still pounding at an increased speed. My head on his chest and his arm tightly around me, I could hear his rapid heartbeat and feel the warmth of his damp, flushed skin against mine. He stroked my side with his fingers and kissed my forehead.

“Perfect,” he whispered, his lips still against my head.

I sighed and closed my eyes, listening to the rhythm of his breathing underneath me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that was pretty hard for me to write. Someday I'll be comfortable with the steam, but for now I relish in the platonic encounters and games of boggle.

Your comments, I love them all. They help me more than any of you will ever know. I hope this fulfils all of the expectations of their first sexy time. I'm sorry it took me so long.
xx- T