Status: "Finally, she's done..." "I know, right? It's so boring, I'm glad it's over!"

Indecision and a Chance to Restart

2 ***ing Around

I laid Tony down on our bed and kissed his forehead before deciding to go into the bathroom. I was really tired from the day and if I was going to stay awake for the rest of the afternoon, I was going to need something to wake me up. Reaching out to the doorknob, I turned around to see Tony’s big brown eyes looking at me earnestly. I giggled at how beautiful his eyes looked in our brightly lit room and turned the knob, opening the door to our huge bathroom.
Leaving the door open, I walked over to the sink and turned the cold water on. I needed to wash my face to wake up, and cold water was going to have to do. Filling the cup I made with my hands, I splashed the ice cold water onto my eyes and cheeks, shivering at the touch. I flung out my arm, grabbing at the rack for the small towel to dry my face with. I didn’t find it; instead, I found a torso that belonged to one Tony Perry. Relaxing instantly at the touch, I smiled and leaned into his shoulder.
“Jaime, you’re getting my shirt wet.” Tony playfully groaned and wrapped his arms around me.
“But you’re so warm, babe.” I nuzzled into his neck and hummed quietly. I reached around his waist, tugging him even closer into me. I couldn’t get enough of him.
He kissed the side of my head lightly and lifted my face to his. Our lips connected in a hungry kiss that surprised me. I pushed my body into his in an urgent way and I felt him do the same. I lifted my arms around his neck, pulling him in closer than he already was. He leaned in, forcing me backward and my hips leaned into his. He sighed at the touch and I walked him backwards to our bed, not breaking the connection of our lips. I laid him down and hovered on top of him, feeling the heat between our bodies. I felt his hands lower from my waist onto my hips, and I moaned softly at the touch. He lifted my shirt and I broke the connection of our lips to remove it. I did the same with his shirt, running my fingers over his chest and his stomach, before resting them over the growing bulge in his jeans. I smirked and leaned down to kiss his beautiful lips some more, licking his bottom lip and winning the battle for dominance. I palmed him through his jeans, sticking my fingers through the belt loops and pulling up slightly on them. I stopped kissing his lips to move to his jaw and his neck, leaving a small hickey right above his left collarbone. He shuddered slightly after I licked it and I pressed my chest into his, and grinding my hard-on into his. The friction was too much and I groaned in pleasure, reaching to unbutton his jeans and he doing the same to mine. Exposing his boxers¬¬, I played with the elastic, stretching it down and letting it fly back up.
"Jaaiiimeeee," I heard from Tony's full lips. I smirked up at him and pulled his boxers all the way down, exposing his erection. I licked from the base to tip, and I felt him shudder with pleasure. I wrapped my lips around the tip of his dick, swirling my tongue around the top. Tony was a writhing and moaning mess, and my erection was becoming painful. I moved up towards Tony's lips, giving them a hungry kiss and wrapping my hand around his cock. I felt a hand reach down towards my boxers, and I ripped my boxers off, rubbing my pelvis into Tony's and moaning into his mouth. The heat of rubbing my dick on his overcame me and I moved my hand from his cock to his entrance, moving one finger in and then two, scissoring him and opening him up. He was squirming with pleasure and I reached into the nightstand to get a bottle of lube. I got myself ready and kissed Tony once more, leaning into his ear and nibbling at his earlobe softly.
"You ready babe?" I whispered into his ear.
"I've been ready. Please Jaime." He gasped and that was all I needed. I lined myself up and thrust into him roughly, continuing to lightly nibble his earlobe. I thrust back and forth, feeling the bed move and Tony groaning beneath me.
"Ah, fuck, Tone..." I said as I could feel the familiar warmth in the pit of my stomach.
"Jaime, I, Oh God..." I wrapped my hand around his cock, flicking my wrist twice and I felt his hot cum on my hand and my stomach. That tipped me over the edge and I spilled into Tony, feeling exhausted. I got off of Tony and laid next to him, nuzzling into his neck and him wrapping his arms around my stomach.
"I love you, Tony. So much." I looked up to see him smiling down at me.
"Noo, I love YOU." He grinned and I couldn't help but laugh. We stayed like this for a while, until I could feel myself falling asleep. I looked over at the clock; how was it already 3 o'clock?
"Hey you, if we're going to be going out later, we'd better get up and get dressed and all that jazz." I said in a sort-of serious tone. Tony looked down at me and rubbed his eyes.
"Can't we just stay like this? Waah. I'm so comfortable." He made a pouty face and I chuckled, booping his nose with my finger.
"Nope, silly goose. I still have to take you out for dinner." I grinned at him, sitting up and reaching for my boxers. I stood up, picking up Tony's and throwing them at him. I watched him sit up and pull his boxers up, and I followed suit. I tossed his pants over to him, wondering how the hell they got on the other side of our room, and went into the closet to get a new pair of jeans and a button-down shirt I hadn't worn in exactly a year.
"I recognize that shirt, haha." I heard from Tony. I could tell he was smiling, although I wasn't looking at him. I was buttoning my shirt instead.
"Yeah, I don't remember where I got it from though." I looked up and winked at him before walking over to him and kissing his forehead softly.
"Oh me neither, it's not like your boyfriend bought it for you." I found him smirking at me.
"Not at all. And besides, it wasn't like an anniversary present or anything." I grinned back at him, realizing he didn't have a shirt on. "You wanna put a shirt on too, or are you going to go to dinner shirtless? I'm sure the girls will be all over you." I mocked, looking at his slightly red face.
"Babe, you know the only 'girl' I love is you." He retorted, poking me in the side and giggling at my reaction. I was super ticklish and I almost fell to the ground.
"Hey hey, last time I checked, and that wasn't that long ago, I was a guy." I poked his nose and he scrunched his face. He didn't like that at all. I smiled and basked in the glory of winning our little dispute, and then walking over and grabbing his hand, intertwining his fingers in mine. I stood up on my tip-toes and kissed his cheek.
"I love my turtle." I said as I got off my tip toes and looked into his chocolate eyes.
"And I love my little velociraptor." He said, grinning and leaning in to peck my lips.
"Okay, we should probably start to head out. Here, have a shirt." I said, leaning over to the closet and grabbing a generic button down. I grabbed our suit jackets as well and handed Tony the smaller one.
"Ouh, fancy?" He said a little confused. I just shook my head and chuckled. I had decided I wasn't going to tell him where we were going. I knew he didn't like surprises, but I liked it better this way. When he would endlessly guess about what we were doing and where, it was really cute seeing him get irritated and everything. And plus, he was always happier when he found out what we were doing.
“Car time?” I said, looking over at him to see if Tony was ready or not.
“Yeah, there’s nothing special here,” he noted, looking around at our almost empty bedroom.
I grasped his hand in mine, opening the bedroom door and leading the way out of the small room. Tony surprisingly let go of my hand and bolted down the stairs and flying out the door.
“Wha, I… I don’t want to know,” I said, raising my arms up and shaking my head. I jumped down the three stairs that were left, reaching around to grab my lucky backpack with all my stuff in it, and threw open the door. I ran over to my truck, where Tony was leaning on it, looking incredibly tired.
“What took you so long? I’ve been here for atleast two hours.” Tony said, winking up at me.
“Oh, shush. Why’d you run out of the house?” I asked, confused about what just happened.
“I’m excited for tonight and you’re too slow.” He retorted, smirking at me and walking to the passenger side of my truck. I let that one slide, knowing I’d get him back later. I swung open the door and shoved the key in the ignition, roaring the engine to life rapidly. I jumped into my seat, grabbed the seat belt and buckled up, checking if Tony had done the same. He had, and I put the truck in reverse and backed out of the driveway. The drive was about an hour and a half, so I turned the radio on. Not realizing it was tuned to a pop station, I turned the volume all the way up.
“Agh! Tony, why is Pop101 playing on my radio?!” I shrieked as I tried to change it to a metal station.
“It’s not my fault, Cara was with me when I took your truck last week and she wanted to listen to that shit.” He said back at me tiredly.
“Ugh. I hate pop music.” I grumbled under my breath. He chuckled and rest his head on the back of his seat, shrugging down and closing his eyes.
“You’re going to sleep? Why are you all tired?”
“I dunno. I want to take a nap.” He mumbled, sticking his tongue out after.
“Okaaayyy, I won’t wake you.” I poked his side, making him jump.
“Leamme alone!” He laughed, curling into a ball and shaking his head.
I said nothing more, just continued on the long drive to Anaheim. With Tony asleep, I had nothing to distract me from the road, so I thought about Tony the entire way there. His perfect eyes, chocolate brown and almost golden in the sunlight, his hair that was the perfect length, his full lips that I loved. I thought about his strong torso and his toned arms, his skinny but well-built frame, his perfect legs. His butt was pretty cute too. I giggled a little at that, not wanting to wake Tony. He looked really tired, and he was always so beautiful when he was asleep. His mouth was slightly agape and his face looked youthful, almost childish. One arm was spread across his chest and the other was hanging off the arm rest. His legs were still bent on the chair from curling into a ball earlier. He just looked so adorable. Almost as adorable as he was when awake.
I stopped looking at Tony to focus on the road. Traffic was shitty today, and everyone was honking their horns at God-knows-what. I turned up the radio, keeping myself from getting irritated. Metallica was playing, I knew that much, but I wasn't really listening. I still had to focus on the drive. The song ended and a commercial for Wal-Mart started playing. I shut the radio off with a click. I hated commercials.
The drive had gone pretty smooth, although I still had to get off the highway. I looked up to see the exit for the street the restaurant was on. Even though we hadn't been here in months, I knew exactly how to get there. I got off at the exit, turning onto the street I needed, and noticing Tony out of the corner of my eye waking up.
"Wha... where are we?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.
"Anaheim, babe. We're in Anaheim." I smiled and turned the wheel onto the last street, seeing the Steakhouse in the distance.
"Are we going to the Outback here?" He asked, looking as if he found a cure for cancer.
"Yeah, I mean, where else would we go? This one's your favorite." I said as I parked the car and shut off the engine.
"Yay!" He shouted and hugged me tightly. "I love you I love you I love you!"
"I love you too! Calm yourself!" I laughed into his ear, backing up to kiss his smiling face.
"Why'd we come all the way out to Anaheim though? Isn't there an Outback at home?" He said with a questioning look on his face.
"Well yeah, but San Diego doesn't have THIS Outback." I said simply, looking as realitization crossed his face.
"The Star Wars arcade!" He screamed, grabbing my hand and trying to run inside. I walked faster and he started to pull harder.
"Tone, you're gonna rip my arm off! You can play after dinner, I promise!" I called out to him. He wasn't listening, but I didn't care. I just loved seeing him so happy.
I finally got to the door, with Tony waiting inside for me. "C'mon slowpoke, I wanna eat so I can go to the arcade and kick your ass at pinball!" He said as I opened the door into the restaurant, grabbing my hand in the process. It was only 4:30, but the restaurant was still packed solid. Except for one table that I had reserved for Tony and myself, in the back corner of the restaurant with a great view of the city. I glanced over; right next to us were two guys I'd seen before a few times, but I couldn't place them. One had long, brown hair and a nose ring I could see glinting in the light of the dining room. The other looked skinnier, but taller, and had several tattoos on his body. I had seen them before; but where?
"Oh my god," I heard coming from Tony, snapping me out of my thoughts. He was looking, eyes wide, at the same two guys I was. "Jaime, do you realize what is going on?" He asked, squeezing my hand so tight it almost hurt.
"Ow, Tone. Not entirely. I've seen them before; where have I seen them?" I wondered aloud, getting a shocked look from my boyfriend.
"Jaime, remember the band Before Today? The band that saved my life?" He said.
I instantly knew who they were. Mike and Vic Fuentes from Before Today, Tony's favorite band since 10th grade.
The greeter decided to show up. "Hello, do you have a reservation?"
I shakily answered, "Yes, Jaime Preciado. Uh, is our table the one by the- the two guys over there, in the corner?" I said with concern.
"Yep, that's the one you requested. Is there a problem?" The lady challenged me.
"Nope, no problem!" Piped up Tony. He squealed and the lady picked up two menus and walked us in the direction of the table.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay you're welcome for the sort of cliffhanger.
I needed an interesting point to start off chapter 3 with, okay.
ENJOY YOUR POORLY WRITTEN SMUT
And chapter three will most likely be up tonight.