Status: "Finally, she's done..." "I know, right? It's so boring, I'm glad it's over!"

Indecision and a Chance to Restart

5 Teasing to Please

Mike, Jaime, Vic and I had been playing video games all day, trading off and pairing up to verse eachother. I was really glad they had a shit ton of games, because we had been here since noon and it was already 9 o’clock. I usually hated sitting in front of a TV for hours, but today was fun because we had ordered pizza and we were all hanging out and stuff. It was really fun, but I was getting tired. I stretched my arms out behind Jaime and Mike next to me and yawned hugely.
“Guys, I’m really tired.” I said and leaned back into the couch. I closed my eyes but I felt an elbow jab me in my left side. I flinched, falling back into Jaime and falling on top of his lap. I heard laughter coming from Mike, who had been the one doing the elbow prodding.
“Oops. Sorry, babe.” I said sheepishy up to Jaime. He just smiled and shook his head.
“It’s okay.” He breathed and kissed my nose, helping me to sit up afterward. Mike stopped laughing and had a devious look in his eyes.
“Let’s play strip Poker. Make things a little more interesting.” He raised his eyebrows at me and grinned. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and I looked at my feet.
“Yeah guys, here I got some cards and there’s chips in the kitchen.” Vic voiced, grinning smaller than Mike, but he had just as much excitement in his face. I looked over at Jaime, who seemed deep in thought. I didn’t really have a problem with it, but Jaime wasn’t necessarily up for that.
“Jaime?” I asked, waiting for him to reply. “Do you wanna play?”
“Yeah, sure. What’s the harm?” He asked and smiled over at me. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the floor where Mike and Vic were sitting. Mike was shuffling cards and Vic was distributing the chips to each person. I sat across from Mike, with Jaime on my left and Vic on my right. Mike dealt the cards; apparently, we were playing Texas hold’em. I’d played this in high school, but it had been forever. I knew I was going to lose.
“Kay guys, anty up.” Vic said. He tossed one chip in, I did the same and Jaime and Mike followed suit. We all looked at our cards. I ended up with a King of hearts and a Jack of hearts. Not a bad pair, I thought to myself.
“I got five.” Vic said, starting out the round.
“Call.” I said, and Jaime too.
“Raise you ten.” Mike said. Vic groaned and tossed in ten, and I followed suit.
Mike put out the first set of cards, which contained a 9 of hearts, 7 of spades, and 6 of clubs. I wasn’t happy. Vic shouted, “I fold.” And lifted his hoodie off of his torso. He had a red “DROP DEAD” tank top underneath that exposed his shoulders. He winked at nothing in particular and pointed to me. I tossed in five and Jaime called. Mike didn’t; instead, he held up 15 and tossed it in.
“Ugh, dude, you’re gonna kill me.” Jaime said. I shook my head and threw the extra ten in, Jaime folded and took his shirt off. He had a great body, and I moaned softly at the sight. I looked over to my right and I caught Vic looking over at him, biting his lip. I rolled my eyes and looked to Mike, who picked up a card and set it down. It was a Queen of hearts.
“Twenty.” I said, sliding two tens into the pot. If I got one more heart, I’d have a flush, and I couldn’t resist the thought of winning.
“Raise you ten.” Mike said. I sighed and grabbed another ten and threw it in.
“Pussy.” Mike said and winked at me. He had a smirk playing on his lips and grabbed the next card, laying it down. It was a 2 of hearts. Damn, I’ve got this.
“Fifty.” I prompted and threw in that amount.
“Well, looks like the turtle’s getting feisty.” Mike said, staring intensely into my eyes. I raised my eyebrows at him.
“Gonna fight back, Fuentes? Show me what you got.” I replied with a grin on my face.
“Call.” He said simply. I showed him my cards, and he counted the hearts. There were 5, perfectly symmetrical shapes sitting inbetween my hands and the five on the ground. He looked back at me with a shocked expression.
“Beginners luck…” He grumbled and took his undershirt off. I had noticed throughout the day, he only had his boxers on. At one point, when we had gone for a small walk, he put on a white undershirt, but as far as I knew those were the only clothes he was wearing. I smirked; he’d be the first to lose for sure.
“Vic, deal it out.” Mike said.
Vic dealt out the cards and I tossed the anty in. I didn’t have a great hand this time; and 8 of spades and a two of diamonds. I tossed my cards at Vic and took my shirt off, exposing my tattooed torso. I caught Mike and Jaime both stealing glances at me, and Vic just looking off into the distance.
Mike spoke up first. “Can we just finish this round and move on? It’s annoying.” He said. I figured he just didn’t wanna lose. I chuckled and he glared.
“Too chicken to lose, Fuentes?” I said over to him.
“No man, I don’t even care. I’m just bored out of my mind. Let’s play truth or dare.” He said.
“Dude, that game is the worst. It’s okay when you’re fourteen, but…” Jaime trailed off. I didn’t really wanna play, but Poker was pretty boring.
“Alright, I guess.” Vic said. He’d been quiet for a while, and I’d been too mesmerized in my thoughts that his voice surprised me.
“Cool beans, man.” Mike said. I laughed; who said that anymore?
Jaime reached over to take my left hand in his right. I relaxed at the touch. Mike came back and glared at the sight of hands together. Why was he so sensitive about our holding hands? No one else we’d seen at home had ever had a problem with Jaime and I holding hands at their house. Was Mike… jealous or something? It didn’t even make sense for him to be jealous.
“Okay, Tony, truth or dare?” Mike asked me. I was never one to like doing embarrassing things, so I replied, “Truth.”
“Pussy. Not fair. Jaime, truth or dare?” Mike turned over to him.
“Oh, uh, dare’s fine.” He said.
“Okay, I dare you to kiss Vic.” I tensed instantly; I didn’t want anyone to kiss him but me.
“Uh…” Jaime said. Vic’s eyes were wide in astonishment.
“Dude, c’mon!” Vic shouted at Mike. He looked like he had just been publicly violated.
“One quick peck, it can’t hurt.” Mike said. I was uneasy, but we hadn’t said anything about a “pass rule”, so I guess it had to be done.
“It’s fine, it can’t harm anything.” I said over to Jaime. I felt defeated. He squeezed my hand tenderly before letting it go and scooted over to Vic. He leaned in and Vic grabbed his face and pulled him into a quick kiss. Jaime pulled back looking surprised and I was shocked, and a little pissed. Mike had the biggest smirk on his face.
“Okay, my turn. Uh, Mike, truth or dare.” Jaime said after he slid back to his spot and seized my hand instantly.
“Dare, mother fucker!” Mike shouted and threw up the rock-and-roll sign with his hands.
“Okay, uh… .I dare you to… hmm…” Jaime mumbled. He didn’t have an idea, and neither did I. Vic however, voiced his opinion rather loudly.
“Mike, I dare you to kiss Jaime.” Vic said. What was their obsession and kissing Jaime?
“Hey, no, I don’t want my lips on that!” Mike shouted back at Vic.
“Dude, c’mon, as long as Jaime’s alright.”
“Which I’m not. I don’t want that near me!” He practically laughed out at Vic.
"Alright, fine. But I don't have anything else." Vic said with his hands in the air.
I didn't have any ideas, so Mike got to pass.
"Tony, truth or dare?" Mike said to me.
I figured i'd better participate or something, so I opted for dare.
Vic practically shouted, "Seven minutes in heaven with Mike!"
I was freaking out. "Nonononononoonononononno-"
"Waitwaitwaitwait!" Mike shouted over me. "Vic?! What the fuck?" He screamed at him. It looked like he had tears in his eyes. Funny, he hadn't reacted to Jaime like this...
"Dude, c'mon. Jaime, you cool?"
"I, uh-"
"See man, it's alright." Vic shut Jaime up by shouting over him. Jaime looked exasperated and Mike had a look of excitement in his eyes. I didn't know what to do.
"Fine, god, if you really wanna make Mike kiss everyone..." I grumbled and stood up. Jaime looked up at me with hopeless eyes. I just shook my head. I didn't know what to say. Mike jumped up and grabbed my hand, leading me into his room or something; I wasn't even sure. He slammed the door shut and pinned me against the wall.
"I, uh-" I started, but I was interrupted by Mike's lips on mine. The kiss was desperate and it wasn't long before I forgot about Jaime being right outside the door and I was kissing Mike back. I had forgotten completely about my boyfriend just one room over and focused completely on the soft lips kissing me desperately. I lowered my hands from above my head to Mike's waist and he licked my bottom lip. I gasped and he massaged his tongue with mine. He pressed his body to mine until our chests were touching; I felt his hand caress my jaw and down my neck, arm, and intertwine his fingers with mine. I pulled away, gasping for breath, but he quickly moved his lips to my neck. I opened my eyes and brought myself back to reality, moving my hands to his chest and pushed him away.
"Mike, stop! Mike! My boyfriend's in the room right outside!" He backed up and had a hurt expression on his face. He didn't get a chance to say anything because there was a knock at the door.
"You both got pants on?" I heard Vic say. I blushed, realizing the tightening in my pants that became uncomfortable. I stopped looking at Mike's face to open the door to Vic and Jaime, who looked like he had just witnessed a murder scene. I tried a silent apology with my eyes, but it didn't seem to work. He just went and sat down on the couch and put his head inbetween his knees.
"I, uh... I think we should go..." I said and walked over to Jaime. I knelt down in front of him and kissed his head, but he didn't move. I rubbed his leg soothingly; he seemed to relax a little enough to sit back up. I saw how his face was red and his eyes were moist. We needed to leave, before the whole situation got out of hand.
"Jaime, we should probably go home..." I mumbled and I laid my head down on his knee.
"S'okay." He said, trying to smile and failing.
"No, it's not okay. I want you to come home with me. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers, but he wouldn't let me. I sighed and he rolled his eyes. "Please? Babe, please." I said. He groaned and walked to the front door. He swung it open and slammed it on his way out. I sighed and looked over at Mike and Vic who had been watching what happened. Vic held an emotionless face, whereas Mike looked slightly hurt. I waved goodbye before grabbing Jaime's and my shirts and walking out the door to the truck. I climbed into the drivers seat and started the car and started to drive home. The entire way there we said not one word. I was pissed off at myself. I didn't mean for Mike to get carried away and hurt, and I especially didn't want Jaime to be crushed over something like this. I pulled into the driveway and shook Jaime.
"Jaime, we have to talk about this. Please?"
He didn't respond, and after 20 minutes I gave up. I groaned quietly and took the keys out of the ignition. I walked inside of my house and felt something missing; probably the fact that Jaime wasn't here with me. Although, I felt... different. It wasn't like the last time Jaime and I had a disagreement. Last time, he acted like this and I felt completely empty, like I had no purpose anymore. Now, I didn't; I felt like I could be okay. I threw my sweater onto the stairs along with my keys and went upstairs to take a shower. I looked out the window and Jaime was still in the car, sitting up and his head was back. I couldn't see much more, but atleast I knew he was okay.
I started the water and took off my clothes, stepping into the hot water. I shampooed my hair and washed my body quickly before stepping out and drying myself off with a towel. I grabbed my clothes and walked into Jaime's and my room, stopping to check and see if Jaime was still in the truck. He wasn't. I turned and glanced downstairs into the living room. I found him there, curled up into a ball with tears running down his cheeks and glinting in the light from the TV. I didn't feel heartbroken, for some weird reason. Only pained at the fact that I had caused this. I knew he wasn't coming upstairs to bed tonight and so I put on some pajamas instead of just boxers. I climbed into bed and let the hot tears run down my cheeks until I fell into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for chapter four bc no inspiration but i had too many ideas for this one so i hope its great tHANK YOU AND IF YOU WANNA FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR that would be great http://icanneverhave-aniceurl.tumblr.com/ merry christmas or whatevs