Diary of Alicia Thomson

3rd September 2008

Me and Ray arrived at the hospital about 20 minutes after Frank called us. I was close to crying when we arrived. I just didn’t know what expect. Was Gerard ok was he dead? I couldn’t bear to think about a world without him. Frank would be crushed and so would Mikey. I walked slowly into the hospital holding onto Ray for dear life. After what seemed like an eternity of walking up stairs since the elevator was broken. We eventually got to the right floor. That’s when I collapsed from fear. So Ray had to carry me to the room. I could hear voices from inside but couldn’t quite make them out. I opened my eyes to find Frank, Mikey and Bob sitting around Gerard bed talking. Me and Ray were by the door, Frank turned around and ran over and hugged me. He looked like he had been crying. Infact all of them did. Frank mumbled something to Mikey and Bob and they moved out of the way. I finally looked up from Franks chest……….Gerard was sitting up in bed laughing at something and drawing a picture. I ran over to him and I hugged him, I hugged him for about 5 minutes crying at the same time and mumbling on about how I had been so scared and that I loved him. Then he said that he loved me too. After that Mikey literally dragged me off of Gerard and told me that he needed to breath. I sat down in a chair beside his bed. The same one I had been sitting in for the last 3 months.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah its short but i like it
comments please??