Diary of Alicia Thomson

12th September 2008

Emily’s POV

I was sitting on my plane waiting for it to land. We were a few minutes late but I figured Alicia wouldn’t mind. That’s when I realised I was gonna meet My Chemical Romance. Ha I’m so lame. Anyway the plane landed and I got my stuff and walked out to find Alicia.
“Emily” I heard screamed from somewhere, next thing I knew I was being tackled to the ground and Alicia was on top of me.
“Alicia get off of her” someone said I’m not sure who though
“Alright” said Alicia and she got up
“Here let me help you up” the unknown person said holding out their hand. I took it and got up.
“Alicia” I squealed and gave her a hug
“Emily” she squealed back
“Gerard” the person said hugging both of us. It was only then I realised who the other person was.
“OMG your Gerard Way” I said excitedly
“Shhhh” said Gerard who obviously didn’t want people to know he was there. “C’mon lets get your stuff to the car”
“Ok” I said picking up my bag, then me and Alicia and Gerard walked out to his car. We got into the car and Gerard drove off leaving me and Alicia to talk.
“So how’s life with Frankie and Gee?” I asked
“Fine its really fun” I said “Haha wait until you see Bobs house its huge”
“Eeeep I cant believe I get to meet MCR” I laughed
For some reason Gerard put on a My Chem cd and apparently he hadn’t thought it through cause as soon as it started playing me and Alicia started singing(badly I might add) along. After a few minutes you could see he was on the verge of laughing so we sang louder. Another minute and he burst out laughing luckily we had gotton to Bob place a few seconds before. We got out of the car and just as it did Eliza burst out of the house and grabbed me.
“Ahhhh” I laughed
“I missed you” said Eliza hugging me.
“Aww I missed you too” I said struggling to breath(you see me and Eliza had met once or twice before). Eventually Eliza let go and I walked inside to find a rather messy room with 5 people in it.
“Geez guys we only cleaned the place before we left what happened?” asked Gerard
“The dogs got into the house and started running around messing the place up” said Frank
“Oh ok” said Gerard and he walked off towards some other room
“C’mon “ said Mikey “I’ll show you where your staying, its not quite ready cause we thought you were coming tomorrow but anyway” and he walked up the stairs. I followed him and Alicia came behind me.
“That’s mine and Alicia’s room” said Mikey pointing to one door, “That’s Frank and Gees” he said pointing to another,
“ That’s Rays” Alicia said pointing to a door further down the hall, “Bobs is beside Rays”
“That’s Alicia’s room” said Mikey pointing to one with a red door “and this is your room” he said stopping at the door beside Alicia’s. I walked in and I swear it was about twice the size of my room back home. It was HUGE. The walls were black and pink. I loved it.
“Guys” Ray called up “Dinners ready so get your butts down here before its all gone”
Mikey and Alicia literally ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to get some food cause Ray wasn’t lying. It goes fast. I was close behind them so I got some food. We all sat down in the sitting room to watch some movie but I wasn’t paying attention I was too busy staring at Alicia.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so its not great but its actually leading somewhere

please comment id love to know how im doen!!