Diary of Alicia Thomson

13th September 2008

Alicia’s POV

Since Emily’s room wasn’t ready yet last night she slept in my room with me. We both slept in my bed cause it’s a huge bed. We woke up this morning to the sound or the guys downstairs. They were practicing some stuff cause they were due to go on tour in a few weeks. They didn’t know if I was gonna come with them though. Anyhow we got up and went downstairs to find the guys doing what they do in the sitting room and Eliza and Alicia sitting on the couch being the fans. Me and Emily sat down beside them and helped be the fans(it wasn’t very hard to pretend to be a My Chem fan). The guys just played through one or two songs and stopped.
“Ok time for breakfast” said Gerard
“Ok” we yelled(me and Emily were just a bit hyper). All of us ran into the kitchen to get some food. Frank made us cereal. It was yummy cereal. After breakfast me and Emily asked Frank could we go the movies.
“What do you wanna go see?” asked Gerard
“The new Indiana Jones movie” said Emily
“Can I come” asked Ray “I really wanna see that”
“Yeah sure Ray” said Emily
So we all got into the car and headed to the cinema. We almost got mobbed there but luckily Ray hid us behind a giant sign. When we got our candy and stuff mainly skittles and coke we went in. We had to leave home like a half hour before it started cause Ray wanted to be able to watch all the previews.
“Ray you have officially gone crazy” I said as we walked in
“Yup” replied Ray “Now shush up I wanna watch the previews”
So we all shut up and watched the previews in silence, after what seemed like forever the movie actually started. About half way through me and Emily started a popcorn war. Which I won. After the movie was over we had to pick bits of popcorn out of Ray’s ‘fro cause some got stuck there. It took us about 20 minutes to get it all. Then we left and went home, when we got back Frank had just ordered pizza so we had to wait about 20 minutes for it to get back.
“So how was the movie?” asked Gerard
“It was good but about halfway through those two started a popcorn war” said Ray pointing to me and Emily
“So that explains why you have popcorn in your hair” said Eliza
“There’s still more in it?” I asked “I thought we got it all”
“I guess not” said Emily giggling
After dinner me and Emily went upstairs to play Xbox. Yeah I brought it with me so what. Since it was the only game I was any good at I played Madagascar. After 20 minutes or so Emily decided to sit on my lap while I played. I didn’t mind really so I just kept playing. By the time I got to the save the lemurs level she was asleep. Then I looked at the clock and it was after midnight. So I picked up Emily and put her on my bed, then I went downstairs said night to everyone and went back up and I fell asleep beside Emily.
♠ ♠ ♠
ughhh its a crap chapter i know
i just havnt been able to write anything for this story recently
if you want check out my Vampires story its a MCR/MSI story with people from other bands but I've been updating it more than this one
ly freedie
comments???

now ima gunna go play Madagascar on my Xbox and it really is my only game ive passed