Status: Complete

Being Straddled by a Former Pharaoh

Hey there! Here’s a new Yu-Gi-Oh oneshot I cooked up one day while I was listening to the song “Whiskey Lullaby”, which to me is an awesome song to listen to, as well as be inspired to write stories, oneshots and poems by (along with a variety of songs), and is performed by Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss.

As this is AU, it’s set in California – Los Angeles, to be precise. Yami has his own body, and still has his Shadow Powers as well (although, since there aren’t any bad guys in this one, he doesn’t need to use them much; but they are there when he needs them to be).

Plus, this is Regalshipping (Yami Yugi x Mai Valentine). I looked to see if there were any stories or oneshots with that pairing, and there were only ten so far the last time I checked. So I decided to try my hand at Regalshipping myself, and this is what I came up with. Hope you like it! :)

Warning – there’s mentions of pole dancing, and being a male exotic dancer here. If that’s not to your liking, then don’t read, please.

Disclaimer: Genius Kazuki Takahashi owns Yu-Gi-Oh. The lyrics to Here for the Party by Gretchen Wilson at the beginning of this oneshot belong to their respective owners. I own the fanfics that I cook up from time to time.
  1. Yami as a male dancer
    Yami works at the Crazy Horse as a male exotic dancer...