Price Academy

Price Academy

"Well that's good to know," I gasped and laid my head on his chest. "So, how about next we take it faster."

“Why are you so anxious?”

"Uh, two years babe, I've been wanting this for two years," I reminded him. "And trust me, dreams and fantasies don't compare."

“Well, I can’t say I blame you,” He chuckled.

"Nope you can't," I smiled as I leaned up and kissed his lips, he smiled and turned me over again. "Already?"

“Of course,” He smirked.

"Well come on baby," I gripped his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"What!?" I shouted.

"The condom broke," he grimaced.

"What!"

"Honey—"

"Shit!"

“Ju-“

“Fuck!” I screamed “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

"You probably aren't," he stopped and held his hands out. "Just let me say my peace."

"No, you done this," I growled.

“How is this my fault?!” He snapped.

"You—you—shit I don't know!" I shouted as I curled into a ball. "Hug me or I'll hit you."

"God, hormonal." He grumbled pulling me in a hug, resting his chin on my forehead.

“I don’t want to be pregnant,” I whimpered. “No…”

"Its okay," he whispered kissing my forehead.

"It hurt so much," I whispered.

“I know,” He nodded.

“No you don’t,” I snapped as I rolled my eyes at his stupid comment, men don't know what it feels like and they never will.

“Okay, I don’t,” He sighed in defeat.

"Its okay Keegan," I whispered kissing his arm. "I'll make them knock me the fuck out."

"Do you want to continue, we have more condoms," he kissed my ear.

“Double up,” I patted his chest, making him smirk.

"You bet," he kissed my lips and leaned up, hovering over me while grabbing condoms from the side table.

"So," I chuckled. "I'm gonna try and set up April."

"With who?" Keegan asked as he covered himself and lowered down on me. "Who would want to go out with April?"

"Hey now," I moaned as he began to move back and forth. "She's my sister, be nice."

"But, in all honesty, who would want to date her?" He grimaced.

"I don't know," I shrugged as he gripped my thighs and pulled me closer. “But it’s worth a shot, isn’t it?”

"I guess so," he grunted as he smirked, closing his eyes. "Baby, I'll never forget the way you feel."

"Hope not," I grinned as I kissed his lips. “I love you, Keeg.”

“I love you, too.”

"You better," I winked as he stopped and laid his head on my stomach.

"It would be nice to have a baby again, one where we're not in prison getting ready for."

“Keegan,” I looked away. “I really don’t want to.”

“But-“

“I don’t.”

"Will you think about it?" he asked softly.

"I'll think about it," I agreed kissing his lips.

“That’s all I ask.”

“Sure,” I sighed.

"I love you," he kissed the back of my neck and rubbed my stomach. "I won't pressure you into it."

"I love you too," I whispered grabbing his hand. “And I’m sorry, it’s just that it was hell. I really didn’t enjoy it…”

"I know baby," he whispered. "But the outcome was amazing."

"Yes it was," I smiled proudly. "We did make beautiful children."

“Amazingly gorgeous children,” He nodded. “I love you.”

“You, too.”

"Want to go home?"

"Yes," I nodded slowly. "I do."

"I do," I smiled.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife—"

"I'm kissing her," Keegan chuckled and pulled me into a kiss.

“Well, that’s not crude or anything,” April scoffed from beside me as the church roared with clapping.

"Nope," I pulled away and wiped the corner of my mouth then reached up and wiped his bottom lip. "He was going to say it anyway weren't you?"

"Yes," the minister chuckled.

“Well, than everything works out,” I nodded, clutching Keegan's hand as we walked back down the aisle.

"Yes it did," Keegan smiled and kissed my cheek again. "I love you."

"And I love you," I smiled happily.

“I love you, Mommy,” Matt walked up behind us and cackled.

"And I love you Mattie," I smiled as Keegan turned around and picked him up.

"I love you too!" Riley ran up behind us, holding her hands up. "Don't forget me."

"Never," I smiled picking her up. "I love you to Riles."

"We did good," Keegan turned to me. "Out of all the bad we've done in our lives, this is the best thing we've ever done, and I'm proud of it."

"Me too," I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!

Image