Status: Co-Write

The Closet Game

T'ill I drop

Today was the last day of school, and that means summer vacation. I could not wait, I was texting Zack at the moment, My boyfriend for 7 years. I heard the teacher talk her mouth off about some sht about Math which I really did not care about what so ever, All of a sudden the talking stopped and I heard heels walk and before I knew it she had my phone was reading my text out loud.
"So Brian you think you can just text, well you have a punishment, I will read it out LOUD. lets start." She said.
"I can't wait for summer Bri."
"I can't either love!"
"What are we gonna do?"
"Something fun!"
"Like what ;)"
"Babe you know, but incase you forgot.
Sex. Sex. and more SEX."
"Oh baby can't wait, i've saved it all for you, my ass must be super tight now!"
"Fuck, babe, im in class!"
"Ahh.. take a picture for me;)"
"Babe!"
"Fine, Love you.!"
"Love you too!"
"Now Mr.Haner that will get you 1 month of detention after summer break!" Mrs.Springer said as she placed her phone on her desk.
"What 'bout my phone?" I asked her pointing to my phone.
"Oh you'll get it back!" She said and went back to teaching.

"Oh babe I missed you so much!" I said as I kissed Zack on the lips. "It just been one class babe! but I missed you too!" Zack said kissing back as we went to our spot where we met Jimmy,Matt and Johnny.
"Hey dudes!" Jimmy said running towards me,jumping in my arms.
"Jimmy.. what about me?" Zack asked pretending to be sad. "Come here!" Jimmy laughed jumping in Zacks arms as he hugged him back.
"So what are you ass-tards doing for Summer?"Matt asked as we played arm wrestled.
"Uh. I don't know yet you?" I asked as Matt won, He was stronger than me.
"Good, Val and I going to this cabin and wanted to know if you wanted to come?" Matt said as he started arm wresting with Zack. "Awesome we'd love to come!" I said as I cheered for Zack.
"I'm in, what 'bout you gnome?" Jimmy said as he picked on Johnny. "Sure!" He said. Zack and Matt were arm wrestling for 20 minutes, Zack was red, I was cheering for Zack, He was pretty good, Matt won, when he slammed his hand down there was a snap!
♠ ♠ ♠
Title

What you think?

Brians Phone

-7foldfoREVer1666