‹ Prequel: Tell Me You Need Me

You're Dying to Please

Conquer the battles one by one.

Tour ended a couple days early for us since I killed Ryan. It still haunted me that I could actually do that to someone I've known for so long... but Ryan was being irrational and for Ricky's safety, it had to be done. Balz didn't take the news very well, out of all of us he was the closest to him. Devin didn't really seem to care all that much, he did tear up but moved on. That is what's most important to learn in life, is to love, forgive, forget, and moving on.
I never knew what happened with those bodies, but we were never questioned by the police. I later found out that our fingerprints aren't traceable, I really don't know how but it's whatever.
I quietly slid out of bed, trying not to wake Ricky up. We finally got our own place, back in Scranton. It felt so good to be back home and not burning in the fucking sunlight of California. We had a medium sized house, it was perfect for the both of us. As for our relationship, we're doing better than ever. He's by my side all the time, and I never plan on letting him go. We never fight which is wonderful.
As for the band, we're all doing good. We're taking a break from touring so we can write like crazy. Balz and Devin ended up moving out here back in Scranton too. As for Brandon, he stayed in California. I was fine with that because we stayed in touch.
I grabbed my lyric notebook, and I wrote down stuff I had in mind.
I turned to a blank page and wrote:
"There's nothing left now that doesn't come from suffering.
Victims of time, were defined by our history.
Forever lost, and now I don't know who the fuck I have become.
Where has my life gone?
I'm holding on to a life, I'll never get back.
It's too hard to let go.
I'm on the right train but the wrong tracks, trying not to derail.
Nothing is like it was before, I know not who I am anymore. Chasing something that's behind me, when will I be set free?
"
I flipped over to another page content with what I just wrote. I started thinking about Ricky, and I wrote:
"I want to watch you, expose and drill through.
Inject the poison, I have lost all control.
Crawling inside you, fruit of the flesh is bruised.
Swallow the pain, relive and fuck until we feel like new.
"
I'd have to work on those a bit later. I've been writing quite a bit for our new album, and so has Ricky. We have a good future for our band and honestly, I couldn't wait to get back on tour again. As nuch as a pain in the ass it was, I was really bored at home.
"Good morning babe," Ricky broke away my thoughts, entering the living room.
I smiled at him. "Good morning, baby."
He walked over to the couch, pushing me back and strattled my waist. Leaning in, he gave me a quick kiss on the lips.
He pulled away. "Can I read what you wrote?"
"Yeah," I smiled.
He got off me, taking an empty seat on the couch. Picking up my notebook, he started reading. When he was done reading the second one, he grinned.
"Is this about me?" he blushed and bit his lip.
I nodded. "Yeah."
He wrapped his small arms around me. "What are our plans for the day?"
"I was just thinking we would relax, do a little bit of writing, maybe go out to eat," I suggested.
He smiled. "Sounds good baby."
I picked him up and grabbed his thighs, holding them up around my waist.
"What are you doing?" he giggled.
I started walking toward our room. "Oh, nothing."
When I finally reached my destination, I threw him down on the bed. I roughly kissed his lips and placed my hands on his face.
"I'll never let you go," I said as I kissed his neck.
I trailed my kisses down his chest. "I'll never let you fall. You're my world, Richard Cerulli."
Ricky rolled me over, getting on top of me. He got really close to my face. "You're mine forever, Christopher Cerulli."
♠ ♠ ♠
IT'S THE END GUYS. I want to thank those of you who commented, subscribed, read, recommended, and a big thank you to lostinthecityofsin. You're all amazing c:

Chapter title credit: Underdog by Motionless In White