Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

all the love is still there, i just don't know what to do with it now

I never really checked what other bands were playing on Warped this year. i knew Pierce The Vel, All Time Low and You Me At Six would, but that's all. So, I decided to check on Warped's website. I really liked what I saw. I mean, the lovely guys and gal from We Are The In Crowd, the aussies from Tonight Alive, my dorks from Of Mice & Men, the hotties from I See Stars, my all time favorite band ---

Holy shit. No. No. PLEASE NO. This just can't be true. Please tell me this is a mistake. I just can't believe The Story So Far is going to Warped. THIS IS JUST A FUCKING NIGHTMARE.

You must be thinking, why? If they're such a fucking incredible band. Well, I'll tell you something. I dated Parker Cannon for about a year. My band was playing at a tour around the states they were aswell, we started talking and talking, and then..... we ended up on bed. I always taught he loved me as much as I loved him but I was wrong. Our relationship was already hard because he lived on the other side of the fucking country, but i was willing to try and visit him whenever I could, but I just didnt feel him doing the same thing. He was always indifferent and never seemed to give a shit about me. But the worst part is that, he has moved on. I'm still completly in love with him.

And the reason why I absolutly didn't like the whole idea of coming to Warped, it's because last year, our bands both went to warped, and on the end of the tour, close to our 11 month anniversary, I saw him cheating on me with 2 groupies. At the same time. We were at this party celebrating our last couple of shows, when Jaime came to me and said ,"Chels, there's something going on, and I really think you should see it." And when Jaime showed me what he was talking about, I honestly just ran away, crying so hard I couldn't even breathe. Jaime was there for me all night, just holding me while I cried. And when we had to go back to our buses, he lied with me all night, still holding me while I cried.

On the next day, Parker came to me, super hangover apologizing and shit. I just asked him why did he do it, because I had giving all my love to him since the day we started dating.

I guess the conversation started stressing him off, so he said "Maybe it's because you're not good enough for me. Maybe it's because you're such a whore I can't even stand you".

I just can't describe how much I was hurt. I said I would never speak to him, or look at him again. But fate is always here to fuck you up, isnt that right?
♠ ♠ ♠
heeeey guys! thanks so much for subscribing! it means a lot to me :)
warped tour starts on the next oneeeeeee
don't be a silent reader!
comments are appreciateeed!
xoxoxoxox