Status: Guys,this is my First story,No H8 <3

My Unknown Knight

so,friends?

Midnight -
I walked out the class as I waved to this Dean Guy, he seems so nice but a bit shy, which is not a big deal.
I have been told that I'm an out going person, I'm not always shy to talk to other people, but usually I don't always treat all people good, that's why my parents sent me here as a punishment, its quiet funny how he did not notice that I am Midnight the daughter of King Anderson .

which was a real blessing though; I was caught up out of my thoughts by Claire tapping her fingers to my shoulder slowly and I turned to her.
"yes, Claire?" I asked looking at my watch then at her, there was something about her that made me want to be friends with her, but she is not always with us in this area.
"You have the right to choose a partner with you , in all classes due your parents orders, well they think you shall have a friend that can always be there for you, even if you don't want that it's cool I'm just letting you know what your parents asked me to tell you cool?" she said and I nodded my head with a smile on my face then glanced at Dean and Claire looked also into my gaze and smiled back at me.

"Isn't that Dean? the new kid eh?"she asked and I nodded my head slowly.
"so, I can't keep you more late than this, enjoy picking your Friend, and I will be at my office"she said giving me an assuring smile and I nodded returning the smile and walked back to the class.
"Do you mind being my partner?"I asked and he glance once at me a smile on his lips and then nodded his head slowly and I smiled pulling him out his seat quickly he grabbed his bag as I started dragging him behind me to the other class.

"so, um now we have poetry, how good are you?" I asked looking at him and he was just staring at the floor with a broken smile plastered on his face , I kind of frowned lifting his head up.

"are you ok??" I asked and he just nodded his head that moment I wished I would have the abilities to read people's mind or even see right through their eyes if they were lying about being okay or not.
I nodded my head back picking up the back seat for the both of us, I opened my copy book as the teacher came in; I had all the intentions not to give anyone my attention , I started writing the best words I would come up with, but the first four lines made me stop writing so I scratched the paper and before I throw it away Dean held my hand tight and shook his head.
"Don't even think about it, it's good enough leave it" he said and I just stayed still stunned in my place like Praise the lord, he had any actions. well people say I'm overly brave and shit but I don't know why when It comes to Dean he brings the girl out of me. Oh My God!! what am I thinking? I shook my head twice then took a deep breath Staring back into his brighter eyes.

I had nothing to do but nod my head slowly. "alright, I will keep it" I said and then he opened the paper. "Read what you have out loud" spoke Mrs. Tash her name is Natasha but she is quiet known with Tash.
'um ,It's ... not mine" said Dean with a shrug to his shoulder, 'It doesn't really matter, Read it out loud please, ... Dean?"she spoke quiet and kindly then he made this half smile and nodded.
"letting you go it feels like stones, they cut me open.
watching you go is like pouring salt o my cuts.
how could you do this to me, your heart is so frozen.
letting you die was not an option but was a must." he read tears drawn into his eyes and then he sat tossing the paper on the table looking away.
what is wrong with Dean?? was it 'cause of what I wrote ? I don't know what to do I just kept staring at him and finally I held his hand ad stayed quiet still looking at him ad ignoring the whole class .. I wonder what's with him ..
"so friends?"I asked a smile draw on ma face waiting for him to smile back..