Status: Guys,this is my First story,No H8 <3

My Unknown Knight

what's with you?

Midnight -
Well It had been a week when I last came into the school, everything was pretty fine before noticing the "Troublesome" decided to attempt lessons already, Massie and her two puppets they make me sick they are so fake, you can see it through the words they say, the air they breath and the shit they do.
I took my seat beside Dean and he seemed like he was concentrating in something.
So I played the safe side, ad decided to stay quiet.
"Midnight, would you .. help me with that?" Asked Dean out of frustration handing me a paper. well if I get to mention his handwriting was neat.
I nodded my head taking the paper out his hand. I read the first lines it was nice but sad as usual, I know there is something with that dude he doesn't wanna tell me what's wrong.

"The reason those broken promises
loveing you is wrong, but that's how I feel
I can't change my heart, I know it is real
you don't even know the pain I'm living in
It's like a knife cutting my emotion" I kept staring at the paper then finally looked up at him.
'D- .. Dean, Did someone break your heart, I mean.."I was cut off my words he got off his seat quickly "I have to go now" he said before he leaves me sitting there all alone wondering If I was too pushy or an annoying nagger.
I shook my head twice before placing my arms on the table resting my head on my two forearms.

I heard the school bell ring, I raised my head once then placed it back on my forearms. I heard heals steps coming towards my seat and I just looked up to see Massie and her puppets.
"oh your highness, did prince Dean .. leave you behind?" laughed Massie and I gave her death glare , Why does she picks on me, she knows that I'm the princess and she is not getting what I want no matter what.

I stood up pushing her away , Then I took Dean's paper and walked to my Music lesson, surprisingly I found Dean there I knocked on the door bowed my head slightly as a sorry that I'm late then took the seat that's right in front of him.
Sir George is the music teacher, I love calling him Sensi, I knew him since long before I come this school.
Sensi is like Teacher in English, anyway I smiled as he turned to me.

"Does anyone has anything that I can possibly listen to?" Asked George and I raised my hand placing my elbow on the desk and he nodded his head as a smile was drawn on his lips plastered on his face.
I stood up turned off the lights and closed the curtains, I smiled at Dean as I turned and saw him looking at me in a suspicious way. I put down the multimedia screen and connected some wires to my phone it was a Video I made long ago it might be quiet sad but It was about how I feel.
by the time It was over the room went silent but then they clapped their hands starting from Sensi.
I smile a tear stream down my cheek and Sensi just wiped it off as Dean and the Even open the curtains and turn on the light.
"that was amazing , keep up the good work" whispered Dean and then sat back in his seat and he did not talk to me till the end of the Period .. which was quiet weird.
it made me quiet upset though. I decided to go my room early so I just took my everything and run to my room I locked myself in there and threw myself on the bed convening myself that I need to go to sleep.
then All of a sudden I heard a knock on my door .. is this sensi?? could this be Dean?? I couldn't get up and open the door I frowned and then my vision slowly went blurry I don't know what was going on ... I think I just Passed Out.