‹ Prequel: So Long, Soldier
Status: Stay Tuned

Crucified By Your Lies

Thinkin' Of You

Thinking Of You

Ashley's Pov. I hung up the phone and let out a long sigh. Two weeks, just two more weeks when I was able to hold my gorgeous girlfriend in my arms. I missed her and Abigail a lot. They are my world and I hated leaving them but I had to do my job.

Music,Cheyanne and Abbie were my life. I couldn't complain about my life even though I sometimes wish I was with them then here but I had a job, a gorgeous girlfriend with a good career who doubles as my best friend and a daughter who I love I death.

It just sucks to be away from them after spending three months with then. I loved waking up to Cheyanne's face every morning and going out on a family outing. Just the three of us. I couldn't wait to go to that cook out that John wa planning and on her birthday too. I knew exactly what I was gonna get her. I smiled as I headed into the mall with Sandra, Jinxx, Sammi Doll and Andy.

"Okay so what did you all plan for her?" Sammi asked. " I already have some appointments to check out some houses, I also plan on sending her favorite flowers and a few gifts up until the cook out where I'm gonna give her one of the biggest gifts she hasn't thought about" I said as I walked into Victoria's Secret with the group.

"Your dick doesn't count as a gift" said Jinxx causing everyone to laugh. "You assholes never seen it so shut up and that's not what I was talking about" " Ash just chill your dick is anything but small" I looked over at Sandra as my eyes widened. "Maybe you won't get so drunk and whip it out next time. Hell I'm not the only one who seen it" said Sandra as everyone burst out laughing again.

"Anyways, I think that's a great idea, Ash" Sammi smiled. " I'm gonna need help picking things out for her though" I said as we started lookin around.