Status: I'll update when I get the chance...

Untitled Document

Besitos

As I walked to school blasting Nirvana through my earphones, I thought. I thought "Why do I have to come here everyday?" I remembered that this time last year I was in Los Angeles. My hometown. I loved it there. I had friends, a picture perfect family, everything you could ask for. But then, there was the accident. I said no. I should've never gone to that party. I shouldn't have taken so many shots. I never should have started kissing him. It was my fault, it was my fault he did it. As I walked up the steps of my school I thought about the contrast of my life in LA to my life here, in San Diego. Here I was nobody, a freak. Just as I arrived the bell rung, signaling the beginning of another bleak school day. I walked quietly and quickly to my locker avoiding any type of contact with anyone, which of course proved difficult as it was chaos in the halls. I was looking down when I ran into someone. I looked up, the guy I ran into was a bit taller than me but pretty short on a scale with the other guys, maybe 5'7, it looked like he was Hispanic judging by his tan skin, had long brown hair, and wore a simple outfit of skinny jeans and a shirt. I had seen him around before, with these guys and a girl, his girlfriend?
"I'm sorry!" He said as if it were his fault I was a klutz.
"No, it was my fault" I muttered. I started to walk away when suddenly he said "Hey! Are you new?"
"Um..." I said hesitating "relatively. I started about 5 weeks ago."
"Oh! Cool! Well welcome to SD!"
"Ya" I muttered sarcastically "it's wondrous."
"What?" He asked. I'm pretty sure he heard though.
"Oh nothing see you around, um..." I said because I didn't know his name.
"Oh. My name is Victor, my friends call me Vic." He held out his hand. I shook it.
"Well see you around, Victor!" I said over my shoulder as I walked away.
And with that, I ran to first period.
After first period, I walked into second. Whilst I was in the process of sitting down I heard a female voice sneer "Hey! Girl with the red shirt!"
I turned around to face none other than the lead cheerleader, Mandy Madison.
"Stay away from Vic, he has a girlfriend, you whore."
Now, if I had courage, I would slap her or at least use logic. But no. I just sat down and waited for the bell to ring. When it finally did, I bolted out of the class.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if there are any typos!!