Status: Done

I'm in Love...I Think

Living the High Life!

"HURRY UP, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Val screamed acrossed our apartment! "IM COMING!!!" I screamed back at her. I was just finishing up my final touches to my look. Tonight, i wore a black and gold dress, that hugged me at the hips! My hair was curled that layed down my back, with a bracelet that described me perfectly, that read "DARE." ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=80142554 ) I was so ready to party tonight, I had worked hard all week, so i definatley needed a night out with my girls. When i was finally done, i met Val in our living room. She looked absolutely gorgeous! Val wore A black tight dress that was open in the back, with glitter straps covering most of it. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=80143250 ) I was always jealous of Vals hair, she was a brunette just like me, but she had blone ombre, i was stunning!

*at the club*
When we finally arrived at the club, we met up with a couple of our other girlfriends. The one i was really looking forward to seeing, was my good friend Jackie. Jackie and I met in college, its safe to say we had the time of our lives! "OMG FRANCESCA, it has been forever, i missed you so much!" Jackie screamed at me at the top of her lungs, then came running towards me for a bear hug. "I know, its been way too long, so what are you doing in Chicago?" I said in reply. " Well, my brother Patrick plays for the Blackhawks, so i came out to visit him" "Wow, i dont think you ever told me he plays for the NHL!" Me and Jackie were best friends in college, its kinda big to leave out that her brother is in the NHL, whatever im here to have fun not worry about her brother!
"Speaking of my brother....hes here with a couple of his teammates! You have to meet him, you guys are perfect for eachother!" I rolled my eyes at her and followed her to the back of the club. On our way there i told her i would meet her back there, because i still haven't gotten anything to drink.

I walked up to the bar and took a seat. After a few minutes of waiting, the bartender came up to me "Sweetie, what do you want to drink?" " First can i start off with a shot, then a strawberry daiquiri." i answered. "Make that 2 shots and a beer." some guy dressed in a plaid shirt, with dark washed out jeans answered. "Ummm what are you doing you have to wait in line!" I answered more childish than i meant. "Well i thought i could join that sexy body of yours for a drink" the mystery guy answered with a smirk. "well then you're buying" We both chuckled at my comment. "TIM, can i have 6 shots of vodka?" he asked the bartender. "What exactly are you doing, i agreed on one shot with you not 3!" i answered in shock. "Well i thought we could have a little competition". He said as the bartender set down our drinks. "Oh its on!" Im one to be very competitive, so this is not gonna end without a fight! "On the count of 3, drink your 3 shots, If im done first, your gonna tell me your name and dance with me and if you win, wait theres no way your gonna win!" he chuckled at the last bit of his sentence. "Now im definitely going to kick your ASS!" "Okay princess whatever you say. 1.......2........3.....go!" and with that i chugged both my drinks my throat started to burn. As i put my last glass down, i looked over at him and hes just sitting there waiting for me to be done. "YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME, I DECLARE A REMATCH" i yelled. He just laughed and said "I won fair and square, now tell me your name." i could already feel the alcohol flow through me, i knew tonight wasnt gonna end well for me. "Francesca, you" i replied while taking another shot. "Patrick, now get that tiny ass on the dance floor!"
♠ ♠ ♠
The is my first story, so no hate! Please comment and give me ideas for the story! Love you guys-MaRiSa <3