Status: Done

I'm in Love...I Think

What exactly happened last night?☽

"beep,beep,beep!" "UHHH, why the fuck is my alarm clock going off this early!" I yelled. I hit the snooze button and noticed it was only *8:00am*. Its official, i have the worst hangover ive ever had. After a couple of minutes of being lazy, got out of my bed and went to go see if Val was okay. I peeked through her door and noticed there was a guy with her in bed. To be honest i almost started laughing at this sight. But, then i noticed the guy she was with, was not just any regular guy, OMFG it was Jonathan Toews! I shut the door quietly and walked towards the kitchen. "ahhhhh, who the fuck are you?!? and why are you in my apartment?" i screamed at the man standing in my kitchen with only boxers on. "oh good your up, i was getting kinda bored." he replied. "okay you never answered my question who are you and why are you here?" i asked. "Oh yeh sorry, Im Pat and you dont remember what happened last night" he said with a smirk. "What exactly happened last night?" i replied a little confused. "Umm where to begin, well we met at the bar last night, and then we had sex." he chuckled. My mouth hung open "What the fuck do you mean we had sex?!!?" He laughed so more at my facial expression. "Im just kidding we didnt have sex, but we did hung out at the bar, my friend johnny, he is with your friend right now." he replied. "thank god" i said in relieve. All of a sudden we heard moaning coming from Vals room. We both looked at each other and started cracking up. " Um wanna get some breakfast, cuz i dont think i can listen to this." he laughed so more. "Thats a good idea, let me go get dressed first though" i said, then went towards my room to get dressed. Today i wore an olive green tank top, with black leggings that have crosses on them. My hair was wavy with a headband across my forehead. I just added some eyeliner, mascara, with red lipstick. And my look was complete. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=80199403 )

>at Breakfast<
Pat and I had some small talk about how he plays for the blackhawks and stuff like that. My phone started to vibrate, so i checked it. i had 3 texts from Jackie and 1 from Val. Jackies read it "looks like you found my brother ;)" Theres was two pics attached, one of me and pat dancing and the other of us making out in the corner. "omg" i mumbled. i quickly replied to jackie and said "omg awkward moment when im sitting with your brother at lunch". "Whats wrong?" pat asked. i grabbed my phone and showed him the two pics. he laughed "haha, where did you get those? "Ummmm your sister" i said quietly. He literally choked on his drink and then said "which sister, and how do you know her?" "Well long story, we became good friends in high school, and so we met up last night in the bar." i said. My phone buzzed again, i quickly looked at it. It was another text from jackie saying " OMG YOU HAD SEX WITH HIM.....LMFAO Im peeing my pants right not. Oh and tell him i said hi!! :)"
"Jackie says hi" i said to Pat then replied to Jackie, "OMG no way , ill explain lets meet up later and go shopping". Then Pat spoke up saying "Oh hi". "whats wrong?" i asked him. "Its kinda weird dating my sisters friend, never done that before" he replied. "Who said we were dating?" i said with a smirk. "Well Miss. Francesca, i was meaning to ask you if tomorrow do u want to go out to lunch then come to my game wearing MY jersey?" He said with a lot of emphasis on the "my". "OH Mr. Kane i would love to, but one problem i dont have your jersey." i sighed. "Dont worry ill give you one tomorrow, oh and ask your friend Val to come, her and Tazer seemed like the have a liking to eachother." we both laughed at his comment about Val and Johnny.
"Okay its a date"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, i tried to make this a little more funny for you, idk if i achieved at it lmao! Comment, subscribe, and Read! Love you guys -MaRiSa