Status: Done

I'm in Love...I Think

Wanna go for Round 2?

My heart was telling me to forgive, but my brain was telling me otherwise. I really did love Pat, even if we did know eachother for only a month or 2, i still loved him, but when i saw him with Rachel my whole heart shattered into a million pieces.

I just stood there looking at him, no words coming out of my mouth. Just looking at him with water dripping down my whole body. "Say something" Pat said to me. I noticed sincerity in his eyes as he was looking directly into my green ones. We were still standing in the middle of the street, just looking at each other. My heart completley ignored what my brain was telling me, with that i cupped his face in my hands and brought him into yet another passionate kiss that sent tingles down my back and butterflies in my stomach. He responded rather quickly by biting my bottom lip asking for entrance. My heart ignored my brain once again and i gladly opened my mouth. Our tongues were now moving in sync , i pulled away gasping for air. I whispered in his ear "Lets go back to your place" i said rather seductively. I grabbed his hand and haled a cab. To be honest i had no idea what i was thinking.

----------
Once he opened the door to his apartment, he pulled me into another kiss, while pushing me up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his torso, while he grabbed the bottom of my butt to keep from falling, without breaking the kiss. He started carrying me to his room, while occasionly me pushing up against the walls to deepen the kiss. I started to leave kisses down his neck, once i heard a light moan escape his lips, i smirked to myself. When we finally entered his room. He placed me on top of his bed, that literally felt like i was sitting on a cloud. I sat up and grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. My hands had a mind of there own as they roamed over his chest. "You like what you see" he says to me with a smirk. "i defiantly do" i said while nibbling on his ear. I took my sports bra off next and threw across the room. Pat started to massage the left breast while nibbling the right one. A few moans left my mouth, "Pat, i want you" While he started to take his pants off, i took off my shorts and underwear. He grabbed a condom and slipped it on. Once he position himself towards my entrance, he thrusted. "Ahh Pat" I said in between moans as he picked up the pace. "FASTER!" I yelled. He did as i instructed and went faster. "Oh god Francesca you feel so good." He said while thrusting into me once again. "Pat im gonna come" I said as i felt all of my juices come out of me. Pat rolled off of me and layed beside me. "That was amazing" I said out of breath. he nodded and we just sat there for a couple of minutes. I climbed on top of him, "wanna go for round 2" I said as i put his length inside my mouth.

Lets just say make up sex is exactly what people make it out to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!
xoxo
Marisa