Status: Done

I'm in Love...I Think

Im Sorry

There were no words to describe, how angry and hurt I was. Deep down i really thought Pat loved me, but when i saw him at Gale Street with Rachel, i knew it was a lie. Everything he told me was a lie, when he called me beautiful was a lie, When he said he can look into my eyes for hours, it was all just a stupid lie that i believed.
I turned to my right to see Syd sound asleep. Even though Syd and i just met, he has been a really good friend the last couple of days. Sadly, he had to leave tomorrow night after the game. I didn't know what I was gonna do without him here with me. After couple minutes of siting there, I carefully got out of the bed without waking Syd up. When I walked into the bathroom I looked in the mirror. To be honest I looked like a complete mess. My hair was all tangled, my eyes were red and puffy from crying all night. I jumped in the shower and let the hot water go down my back, I literally stood there thinking until the water turned cold. I jumped out of the shower and threw on a pink sports bra, workout shorts, a pair of Nike gym shoes. As I was about to leave, I found a note on the Kitchen counter form Syd

Hi,
Sorry I couldn't be here when you got out of the shower, but I have to head to practice. I do wanna see you before I leave tonight
Syd.

I smiled and placed the note back on the counter and grabbed my phone.
Pat<3 : I need to talk to you. Please just give me 5 minutes. I really do love you Francesca.
I felt a tear on my cheek, but quickly wiped it away. To be honest I didn't want to see him, but my heart told me otherwise.
To Pat: you have five minutes then I talk...
************
"You have 5 minutes" I said as he opened the door. He nodded.

"Francesca, your probably thinking that everything I told you was a lie, but I wasn't. You are the most gorgeous, kindest, caring, fun person I know. I do love you, I always will. I don't picture you with any other guy but me. Believe me I was trying to break up with her, but every time she would bring up how I was gonna marry her one day and talked about rings and all other stuff that I would wanna talk about with you. Fran I don't want to do any of that stuff with her, I only wanna do it with you. I knew that once I saw you in the club that night. I love you so much, to the point where I can't lose you." He said with hopeful eyes, hoping that I would give him another chance. But believe me he's gonna have to work for it.

"Pat I want to forgive you, believe me I do, but you lost all my trust." I said with tears in my eyes he grabbed my hands and looked me right in the eyes. "I'll do anything, if it takes me years ill do it. Fran I'm so sorry I did this to you, I will do everything and anything for you!" He stated.
I let go of his hands and ran out the door, I couldn't do this, it was to much. I heard him running after me calling my name telling him to stop. I was running down Michigan Ave so fast, he still was following me. "Francesca Stop!" He yelled to me out of breath. Next thing I knew it was raining. I stopped putting my hands on my knees out of breath. To this point I was shivering and out of breath. "Francesca look at me" he said grabbing my shoulders to face me towards him. We were now looking into eachothers eyes. "Francesca I love you please give me another chance, it's just gonna be me and you nobody else, not Rachel not anyone." He said while putting his hands on my waist and pulling me towards him and kissing me. There we were Me and Patrick Kane kissing in the rain on Michigan Ave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I havent been updating, ive been really busy over the summer/
Hope you liked it!
xoxo
marisa