Status: Depends on you, if you want more then please comment and follow. And Reccomend!

The Fear of Man

Chapter One

I placed the two towels on the closed toilet, along with two pairs of pajamas. They were across from the shower which I opened the door of and started.
I put the water on about halfway, before putting it a little hotter. My hand made its way under the running water and checked the temperature, good.

I made my way back down the hall of our little house and followed the sound of sobs into the livingroom. There, on the couch was my husband, my lover. Andy.

We have been married for a little over two years now. Hes the man of my dreams, but now hes fallen. Hes broken.
I walked up to him trembling body and wiped my hands on my jeans before gently touching his shoulder.
"Baby? Lets get in the shower now."

He turned to me slowly and I saw his red, tearstained face. His eyes were puffy and tears were flowing like someone broke a damn behind his eyes.
I put a hand under his knees and neck becore slowly raising his body up. He shook harder and I rocked him back and forth. "Shh, don't cry baby. Its OKay."

I brought him into the bathroom and put him on his feet although his body couldn't hold his weight, but I held him close and his body leaned against me.
I slowly started to unbuckle his belt and slide down his pants. His legs were trembling awfully. I then pulled down his boxers and got his shirt off his head. He whimpered and I put his arms around my neck, they tightened. "Shhh, your okay. You're safe here." He shook his head and I lifted him into the shower.

I Held him in my embrace for a little bit and he spoke. "I-Its gonna g-get me Ashy." "No its not. You are safe here baby."

The "it" Andy was reffering to was death. You see, Andy has been having these strings of nightmares and each one involves him dying. I've been telling him thats its not real but he fears that death is coming and he'll never see me again.
I'm thinking this started when his parents died five and a half months ago. Hes been depressed about it.

I poured some shampoo in his hair and gently started to scrub it in. I massaged it into his scalp and he was finally calmed down.

When his hair was white and bubbly I grabbed a washcloth and held it to his eyes, "Stay still baby." I leaned him backwards a bit and he whimpered, starting to get worked up again. "Hold on baby almost done." I ran my fingers through his hair and got every remaining bubble out of his hair.

I pulled him back up and put him against the wall on the far side of the shower. When I let him go he opened his eyes and I picked the cloth up from the floor. I grabbed the body wash and poured some on the now soaked rag.

I was scrubbing the cloth around Andy's skin until it was shining.

I cleaned myself off too before turning off the water and opening the door. I wrapped a towel around my waist and dried off with it before slipping on my clothes and turning to Andy who was still on the far end of the shower. I held out my arms and cooed. "Baby come here." His head raised and he made his way to me quickly.
I wrapped the towel around him and started to dry him off. "Baby step in." He looked as I held his boxers low enough for him to step into. He shakily stepped in and I held his pants next.

I decided to put his hoodie on him to since I had to blowdry his hair. The one thing that he hated was wet hair.

He was cuddled in my arms in the bed and playing with the ends of my shirt. "I love you Ash..." He whispered. "I love you more baby." "Thank you..." "For what?" "Helping me. I'll miss you." "Where are you going?" "Death is here." "Ba-" I was interuppted at a knock on the bedroom door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So? I hoped you liked it! For more comment, follow, and reccomend! Thanks gies <3