Status: Updating as much as I can!

I Need You.

"Blind?" "Blind."

Matt's POV

After getting lost twice, I pulled up outside of Jasabelle’s house and parked on the street forty minutes later. “I had fun today” I told her, after I shut the car off. “Me too” she answered. I was suddenly flooded with a rush of emotions. The only thing I could do was pull her into a hug.

I immediately felt the ends of her long soft black hair touching my wrists. Her body was so tiny, I felt like I could crush her in my arms right that second. I really liked having her in my arms. After what felt like a lifetime, I finally felt her hug me back, putting her arms around my shoulders. I squeezed her before letting go of her.

I didn’t know what to do next so I did the only thing I could possibly think of. I leaned to my right and placed my lips on her delicate left cheek. There was a sudden shock that ran right through me, it almost made me pull away. Her cheek suddenly got warm and there was a hint of red there. I left my lips there for a while before I finally convinced myself to pull back.

She sat there for a second completely still when she unexpectedly reached for the door handle, yanking it hard and jumping out. I couldn’t find the words to say to her as she ran away, so I didn’t speak. I watched her as she ran to her front door, pushing it open as quickly as she could and running inside. I didn’t pull away from the curb until I saw her up in her room through a window. I was so pissed at myself that when I pull away, I made the tires squeal.

I soon decided to head over to Brian’s house. At the stop sign I turned right. It turns out, Brian didn’t live too far away from Jasabelle. I soon pulled up to Brian’s house. I parked in his driveway, next to his truck and got out of my vehicle.

I walked up to his front door and knocked twice. Before the door was even opened, I could hear voices inside talking. It was another few seconds before Brian opened the door and stood there staring at me. “Hey. What are you doing here?” I shrugged, but he let me in anyways. Michelle was standing in the kitchen and I nodded my greeting to her.

“Hey, Matt” she smiled and waved. “We’ll be downstairs” Brian told her after closing the door. He started to head that way and I silently followed him. Downstairs in the basement was Brian’s man cave. He had two black couches and a chair surrounding a big flat screen TV.

The walls were red and in one corner was a mini fridge and in the other was a pinball machine. And sitting against the back wall was a couple of his guitars and amps. I sat down on one of the couches while he head to the mini fridge. He pulled out a couple of beers and handed me one. After, he sat down on the couch opposite me.

“So really why’d you come over?” I rolled my eyes. “I’ve known you for years. I can’t just come over and see you?” he took a swig of his beer and smirked at me. “Matt, just be honest. You think I’m sexy” I actually laughed at that. “Of course I do.” “How’s community service going?” my whole body started to pulsate. Thinking of community service made me think of Jasabelle.

She did this to me. “Dude” I set my beer on the floor before looking him dead in the eye. “It’s indescribable” he cocked his head to one side. “Really? You can’t describe to me how much you hate it?” I laughed. “I don’t hate it” he started to choke on his beer.

“What’s going on that makes you not hate it?” he asked once his got himself under control. “I’m so gonna sound pussy whipped” I muttered to myself. “There’s this…girl” I finally admitted. “Oh. A sexy nurse?” he smirked. “No. She’s blind.” “Blind?” he repeated.

“Blind” I confirmed. “Whoa. Didn’t see that coming” I nodded, agreeing with him. “Matt, how can you like someone else? You’re married to my girlfriend’s sister!” his tone was angry. “It’s not like I’m gonna run away with her.” “But you’ll still be thinking about her when you shouldn’t be. You’re even thinking about her now!” he was right. I was thinking about how good it would feel if I actually kissed Jasabelle on her thin bow shaped pink lips.

“So? Thinking doesn’t count as cheating.” “I’m only gonna warn you about this once” he told me, completely serious. “If anything happens between you and this blind girl-” “Jasabelle” I interrupted. “What?” he looked at me completely confused. “Her name is Jasabelle” he rolled his eyes. “Whatever” it took everything in me not to jump over and attack him.

“If anything happens between you and Jasabelle” he emphasized her name. “You’re going to get divorced. She’ll take half of your money and you’ll cause tension between you, Michelle, and myself” like I cared, I though. “Plus, is this girl worth throwing your marriage away for? I mean, what can she give you? She’s blind!” he raised his voice. “You’ll have to take care of her your whole life!” I actually considered what he said. After realizing he was right, I knew I’d have to put aside my feelings or just run away from them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. So I started my first week of school! I like it, but I don't like it. But since I'm living with my Aunt and Uncle and they don't have internet, I've decided that I'm going to just write the story of my laptop during the week and when I come home on the weekends, update it from my parents house. Probably on really special occasions will I update it twice by typing up a new update on my phone. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this one. :) Thank you for reading! :) And thank you to my twelve recommendations, fifty four subscribers and a big special thank you goes out to my commenters:

fiction246
January Rose
RosiePosie08
Heaven_syn_gates
Sophie_Shadows
:)