Status: On Hold

Human and a Mutant

Prolouge

Prologue - 1952
Walking into the director of the CIA’s office was not on Moiras good list. It either made her get more paper work or it was a demotion. She was a female and her partner were both not well liked because they were both females. The director already did not like her because of the fact that he was a sexist and thought woman should be at home cooking or cleaning, like his wife.

To her surprise her mutant partner and roommate Raven was sitting there. Hiding her blue skin with the usual look she had. Blonde hair and blue eyed young adult looking girl. Her had a slight glow to it. Having her hair in high pony-tail she looked like a normal woman. Which is why out of every mutant in the CIA the director liked her the most. Because she can make herself look normal.

“Agent MacTaggert, please have a seat.” The man spoke.

“Sir.” Moira said giving a quick glance to her partner. Taking a seat her focus returned to her higher up.

“Well, Agents there been a slight disturbance with some mutants in Africa. Its with both British and American Mutants and humans seem to be having some trouble done there. People are saying that their mutant loved ones are missing in massive numbers, and some mutants are saying their human loved ones are missing. Both are massive numbers. But only us and the British seem to really be considering the safety about our citizens. So you two will be sent to work with two agents one human, and one mutant like you two, to find out what is going on. You four will decided what undercover tactics you want to use. The plane for London leaves tomorrow morning at zero three hundred. Questions?” He asked the two agents.

“No sir.” both agents replied back. Their voices harmonizing. They were used to being talked down to. They knew that he didn’t want questions.

“Your both dismissed.” The director looked away from them and back at his paper work not really caring about them anymore. Both girls stood up without any further talking and walked out of the room. Stopping by Moira’s desk she grabbed her bag and both went towards the elevator. Once the door was closed and they both turned towards one another.

“We get to go on field work!” Raven said all excited.

“I know!” They heard the chime and both turned around looking not as excited and girly like they just did. A couple of the male CIA agents looked at them and smirked. As they rode down both girls felt complete uneasy as the continued to stare at them. Rolling her eyes Raven quickly transformed into one of the guys and both freaked out. Transforming back to the blonde haired woman she snickered as the elevator arrived at their distention. Giggling with her Moira and Raven entered the parking lot leaving two stun boys in the elevator.

“That never gets old.” Raven said. Moira just laughed as they both entered her car off to go pack their bags.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment; Subscribe; please thank you!