Status: Updated maybe once a week.

Royally Screwed

Chapter Eighteen

The clothes for Kellin to wear were regal, a dark navy blue suit jacket with matching dark pants. A red stripe went up the sleeves to his shoulders, cufflinks golden and white gloves smooth and silky. His shoes were shined and polished to perfection, Kellin finding himself growing very nervous as he walked down to the Etiquette Room. What was he supposed to do? What was he supposed to say? He hoped he wasn't late, he showered and dressed as fast as he could but he wasn't always quite sure. He was always nervous about stuff like this, nervous about making himself look like a fool. But his heart tried to regain a normal beat at the thought of Vic being there. In a way, it helped, cause Vic would be there to keep him from breaking down or something if he were to do something wrong.

Frail, innocent, in need of rescuing, you are the prince's little princess. . .

Kellin blushed at the remembrance of Jaime's words, shaking his head. No, he didn't need Vic there to function normally. He could be calm without Vic around, he could act mature, he can be dignified without having the prince's caring smile and holding his hand every second. He was going to be fine on his own, he didn't need to be rescued.

Once he began to approach the section of the main hallway that would take him to the Etiquette Room, he could see Vic walking alongside Rian, the prince adjusting the cuffs on his sleeves and Kellin smiled, rushing over to walk alongside the two of them. Vic smiled when he saw the young boy, Rian just only gave a sigh and Kellin began to swing his arms back and forth as he walked.

"So. . .what does a pageboy exactly do for etiquette?" Kellin asked and Vic scratched the back of his head.

"No sé, I don't really know. . .but you'll do fine. I mean, it's just lessons on how to be a huge snob," Vic replied and Rian grew red.

"Your Highness, it absolutely is not!"

"Is too. I wouldn't care if a person slouched or stirred their tea wrong, this entire thing is pointless and only for a bunch of stuck up snobs," Vic said strongly and Rian frowned.

"Well a young prince must learn how to properly behave and be a good host to his guests, guests that as of lately you have been treating with uncouth behavior. You are going to the lesson and you are going to respect your teacher, both of you," Rian said, looking over to Kellin and Kellin just nodding his head, the three of them approaching a black double door. Rian opened the door, gesturing for them to walk inside and Vic sighed, stepping in with lackluster steps and Kellin following shortly behind as Rian closed the door. The teacher was sitting at a table, the fireplace lit and the room warm. On the table was some tea and little jars, cookies and pastries on a small stand and plates circled round the table in front of each red chair. She looked at the two of them, glancing at the clock before humming.

"Very good, you arrived on time," she said, looking between the two and getting onto her feet. She walked over, eying them both and their attire before clucking her tongue, "You both have very bad posture. Stand up straight and walk to your seats," she said, Vi giving a roll of the eyes when she had her back turned and did as she told, trying to keep as straight as a back as he could. Kellin did the same, his back clenching as he walked to the chair in the middle of the three and slowly sat down. The teacher cleared her throat, gesturing over to the small little pastries and treats, "Now, first we start with proper dining for afternoon tea. Your Highness, pageboy-"

"Um, my name is Kellin-"

"You shall speak when you have permission to," the teacher cut Kellin off, giving the boy a stern gaze and Kellin shied his face away, "Now, take your napkin and unfold it, place it neatly in your lap or fold it to place underneath your silverware," she instructed and Kellin unfolded it and folded it again, slipping the fabric underneath the knife and other utensils. That wasn't too hard. It was all going to be just fine. The teacher was looking at him, her lips pursed, "Pageboy, pour the tea. And make sure you do it perfectly, no splashing and just the right amount," she replied and Kellin gulped, taking the teapot in his hands. It was still warm, Kellin looking at Vic nervously before raising the teapot to pour some into the prince's cup.

"Wrong. Milk first, then tea, then sugar and lemon. And don't assume that he wants tea the way you prepare it," the teacher scolded and Kellin nodded his head quickly, settling the teapot back down on the table. He took the smaller silver pot, turning to face Vic.

"H-how would you like your tea prepared, Your Highness?"

"Anyway is fine, Kellin."

"Use formalities when speaking with each other!" the teacher snapped and Kellin saw Vic give a glare her direction before Kellin sighed, slowly pouring in the milk. He settled that down, picking up the teapot and pouring the liquid in slowly, the tea turning into a golden creamy honey color.

"Put two scoops of sugar in mine, please," Vic replied and Kellin smiled at the prince, Vic smiling back softly as Kellin took one of the white bowls and took off its top to scoop out two spoonfuls of sugar into the prince's tea. Kellin stirred it, spoon clanking along the edges of the cup and he heard an annoyed huff from behind him."You are stirring it incorrectly. You're making too much noise!" the teacher critiqued and Vic frowned.

"It isn't that bad, leave him alone," Vic stated, his eyebrows furrowing at the woman and she huffed again. Kellin just sighed, slowing his stirring to make sure he didn't go to far out and clanked the silver against the sides again, the liquid swirling and sugar being nicely dissolved.

"Hmm, sloppy but could be improved. Now, pour mine," she firmly stated, Kellin knowing Vic was starting to grow more annoyed and frustrated at the teacher by the way his eyes were narrowing and focused on her. Kellin took the milk, pouring a good amount in her cup before taking the teapot.

"And how would you like your tea prepared, Ma'am?" Kellin asked, trying to sound polite but the woman scoffed.

"You sound too frail and timid, speak up!" she shouted and Vic slowly began to rise out of his chair, Kellin looking over at him and eyes pleading for the prince to settle down. Vic looked into his eyes, his lips curving and twisting angrily before sitting down and crossing his arms with a small pout. Kellin faced the woman again, "I apologize. How would you like your tea, Ma'am?"

"Two scoops of sugar and a slice of lemon," she replied and Kellin nodded, opening up the little sugar jar, "And for the lemon, make sure a thin layer of salt is spread on the surface."

"Will do, Ma'am," Kellin replied, scooping out two spoonfuls of sugar and stirring it delicately, trying not to make any noise and the teacher was giving him a slightly approving look, hard for Kellin to tell since the woman just looked so scornful and ready to chastise him on the smallest little thing. Kellin took the lemon wedges and a knife, thinly slicing it and looking at the two small jars. . .no wait a minute, which one was the salt jar?. . .Which one was the sugar jar?

"You prepare tea promptly, you shan't lag about!" the teacher snapped and Kellin bit his lip, picking up a jar and opening it, sprinkling a little bit of whatever the mixture was inside on the lemon slice and sticking it in the tea. But what if he just spooned in two tables of salt thinking it was sugar? Vic wasn't taking a sip of his tea, just playing with the spoon and generally looking bored as can be and Kellin handed the cup to the teacher rather shakily. She took it, giving Kellin a stern frown as he sat down and watched her closely with his teeth pulling in his lower lip.

"Uh, pardon me--"

"You be quiet, pageboy. Speak up when you have been spoken to," the teacher scorned Kellin and took a deep inhale of the tea, giving a small sigh. Kellin stuck his hand out, gently trying to take hold of the teacup in her hands.

"Ma'am, please, I think I might have--"

"What do you think you're doing?" the woman snapped, tugging her cup away but Kellin tugged back.

"If you would just let me--"

"Let go, you ruffian!"

"But I'm trying to fix-"

She tugged harder than Kellin could, his grasp causing the tea to spill and splash all over the tutor's clothing and she gasped loudly. Kellin's eyes widened, hands going to cover his mouth and he shook his head 'no', Vic sitting up straight and looking at the woman in astonishment. "Oh, you clumsy fool! How are you going to be a competent pageboy if you do things like this!?" she shouted and Kellin reached out to gently take her hands.

"I-I'm sorry, really. I. . ." Kellin glanced over to the fireplace, "Um, you can sit over here and dry off," Kellin replied, taking her over and then seeing a small golden key sticking out of the scarlet wall, "And I'll turn the fire up so that way you can dry off faster," Kellin replied with a reassuring smile, the tutor still scowling at him as she stood close to the mantle and Kellin walked over to switch the key.

"Kellin, don't!" Vic shouted but Kellin switched it as he looked over his shoulder to see the prince's horrified face. The flames erupted from the fireplace, like a fire breathing dragon had been awaken from it's slumber and the woman screamed loudly, rushing away and Kellin quickly turning the key back into the position. The flames died down but there was a still smell of something burning and Kellin looked with nose wrinkled to see in shock the woman trying to swat out a burning flame on the back of her dress.

"Put it out! Put it out!" she screamed and Kellin looked around frantically, grabbing a piece of paper and trying to fan the fire out but it only grew bigger and she screamed louder. Vic was doing nothing, the prince still seated looking at the spectacle of his tutor on fire with humored eyes and mischievous smile, Kellin beginning to panic and worry. She screamed louder again, rushing to the door and yanking the doors opened, a surprise to see almost half of the palace's staff at the doors running to the sound of her screams and shouts, including Rian. The advisor looked absolutely horrified, snapping his fingers quickly for some of the staff to grab some water, anything, as they jumped away, her dress smoking and the woman jumping and dancing around shouting the same request over and over and over again. "Put it out! Put it out!"

Kellin looked down at the teapot, quickly grabbing it and running over to the woman and throwing the liquid on her the same time that Tony took one of the buckets of ice for champagne and threw it on the woman. Her screams were silent, makeup running down her face from tea being thrown on her and her dress half burned through as Kellin held the teapot and gave a nervous smile. Vic walked into the hall, looking in surprise and still having on that humored expression as Kellin handed the teapot to the woman.

"Um. . .I'm sorry?" Kellin said feebly and the woman took the pot and threw it down on the ground, the porcelain shattering on the ground and Kellin jumped back. At this, Vic's arms were around Kellin, the prince pulling Kellin into his body and holding him tight as if he was trying to protect him and Kellin found himself blushing hard in embarrassment as the woman seethed. "You two are a disgrace! You will never bring prestige to the crown, you both are nothing but uncultured fools! Frankly, you deserve each other! Two ignorant monkeys!" she shouted loudly, storming past Rian and a couple of the palace guards. Rian groaned, running after the woman while the guards quickly followed, most of the staff looking around and eyes on Kellin. There were whispers, small laughs and Kellin found himself turning more into Vic's chest, closing his eyes and hoping that maybe he could just disappear and none of this would have ever happened. He turned away, wanting to just leave, to just escape from all these eyes on him but felt Vic pull him back into his chest.

"Hey," Vic said softly, Kellin hearing that soft and charming tone in the prince's voice, "Don't run away again. . ." Vic put a hand to Kellin's chin, gently tilting the boy's blushing face up towards his gentle smile, "Come on, smile. . .do you want to see a magic trick?"

Kellin smiled softly, "What magic trick is it?" he asked and Vic cheekily smiled, seeing Rian slowly walking back over to the two boys with face looking extremely exhausted.

"Rian, do you have a coin I can use?" Vic asked and Rian looked up at the prince, frowning hard.

"'Do you have a coin I can use', do you not understand what you've just done! Another tutor, gone! Why, Your Highness? Why can't you just behave and be a prince instead of a. . ."

"An ignorant monkey?" Vic asked, scratching at his head and puckering his lips, "Ook, ook, ook!"

"Stop that!" Rian shouted and Vic laughed, hand going down to hold Kellin's.

"We'll talk about it later, right now, I'm going to take Kellin to the garden," Vic replied, beginning to tug the boy down the hall and away from the flushing red advisor. That is, until someone shouted out 'Your Highness!' and Vic turned around the same time Kellin did, the two seeing Lord Kusterbeck quickly walking down the hall and waving with Sierra in tow, the girl stumbling and awkwardly walking about in her heels as her father tugged her towards them. Vic sighed, the man reaching the two and giving a quick bow along with Sierra.

"I'm so glad that we've found you before your etiquette lesson! I was thinking, perhaps Sierra and you could enjoy an afternoon brunch out in the garden afterwards, if it is possible."

"Uh. . ." Vic hesitated, looking over at Kellin and Kellin looking down at their linked hands, the younger of the two quickly letting go and awkwardly putting his hands behind his back. Vic looked at Kellin, his eyebrows furrowing before looking over at Sierra, the girl not really looking at Vic but looking at the way that Kellin was shyly rocking back and forth on his heels.

"We aren't. . .interrupting anything, are we?" Lord Kusterbeck asked and Kellin shook his head.

"Um, no. . .not really since the lesson--"

"Your Highness," Rian said, quickly walking over with stern expression, "Don't expect to go on your garden date without having your lesson. I'll teach you myself if I have to!" the advisor said sternly and Lord Kusterbeck glanced between the brunette man and the prince before a smile came to his face, placing hands on Sierra's shoulders.

"Oh! Well I have even something better! Sierra has had many lessons in etiquette training and for sure she can give lessons. That way, you two could spend more time with each other and well, who knows?" Lord Kusterbeck replied with a smile, Sierra not looking like she liked that idea very much. Vic just raised an eyebrow at the girl, crossing his arms and looking unsure, "Sierra, what do you think?"

Sierra bit her lower lip and her father was giving her an intense gaze, eyebrows lifting and she sighed, shoulders falling as she looked over at the two boys and gave a weak smile. Her father laughed, giving a good slap on her back and almost causing the girl to fall, she stumbling forward and wobbling in her shoes as Rian clasped his hands together.

"Good then, lessons and then we shall get your brunch ready afterwards. . .don't set her on fire," Rian said sternly to Kellin, Sierra's eyes widening in shock as Kellin quickly nodded his head and Rian gave a small sigh, "Well, perhaps we can do lessons in one of the dining halls while staff cleans up the mess you made in the Etiquette Room. Come along now, time is fleeting."

--------------------

The dining room was set, a small table in the large hall with the appropriate tea treats and dining ware. Vic took his seat, Kellin sat in the chair placed closer to the window and Sierra took that last open seat available, clearing her throat and brushing a strand of brown hair out of her face.

"Well. . .how far did you get in the lesson?" she asked and Vic leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms and looking rather confused.

"I don't get it, I never knew you had etiquette lessons. Didn't you always use to smash Beau's head in the mud when we were little and played in the orchard?" Vic asked and Sierra's face tinted red, her lips curling angrily at the thought.

"Well, I admit that I've done that but I realized how mean that was of me so I've-uh, changed my behavior," Sierra said strongly, her voice shaking as she spoke and Vic smiled a bit, leaning forward over the table.

"Does that change of behavior include your decision to want to marry me?" Vic asked and Sierra blushed red, taking the empty teacup in her hands.

"L-Let's start with proper tea pouring-"

"Wait--you knew each other before?" Kellin asked, a confused look on his face. Vic told him he's never met any of his consorts before.

"Well, yeah, I used to play with her and her brother, Beau when we were little sometimes," Vic replied, shrugging. Kellin nodded and Sierra chuckled nervously.

"Y-yeah, well uh. . .Let's start with tea-"

"Oh! We went over this part!" Kellin said eagerly, taking the teapot but Vic reached out and took the pot from the boy with a small smile on his face.

"Why don't I pour the tea this time?" Vic asked, smiling gently and Kellin shyly let the prince take the pot from him, settling back down in his seat with blush on his face and began to twiddle his fingers. Yeah, let's not try and mess this up again. Vic took the milk, pouring some into Kellin's cup and then pouring the tea. Vic settled the pot down, taking the sugar and the lemon slices, "Would you like sugar and lemon?"

"Um, sugar please. Two scoops," Kellin replied and Vic nodded, taking a small spoon and scooping out two spoonfuls of sugar into the cup and stirring gently until the sugar fully dissolved. Kellin smiled, taking the cup to his lips and taking a sip. He hummed, smiling at Vic, "Tastes delicious."

"Very good, Your Highness," Sierra commented and Vic walked over to her, beginning to pour some milk into her cup and then the tea after that.

"How do you want your tea?" Vic asked and she shook her head.

"No, I'm fine," she replied and Kellin looked over at Sierra in slight shock.

"Doesn't it taste bitter?" Kellin asked, Vic moving back to his own seat to prepare his tea. Sierra shook her head.

"I like it like this. I'm way too punk rock for sugar or lemon," she replied and took a sip. Her eyes widened, seeming to realize what she had just said, "I-I mean, uh. . .It's more rich when, um. . .when you drink it plain."

Kellin nodded and then took a sip of his own tea. All was quiet, no one else talking and Kellin looked over to Vic to find the prince was still scooping sugar into his cup and Kellin frowned.

"Vic, you're going to get sick," he replied and the brunette scoffed.

"Am not. I could eat spoonfuls of sugar if I had the chance," Vic replied, scooping a spoon of the substance and holding it close to his mouth, his eyebrows waggling and lips curled into a daring smile.

"Gross, no, don't eat it!" Kellin laughed and Vic laughed as well, taking the spoonful and dropping it into Kellin's tea.

"There, now your tea is sweeter and tastier."

"Not like I needed it but thank you, Prince of Sugar," Kellin teased and Vic stuck his tongue out between his teeth.

"Cheeky," he commented and Kellin laughed again, looking over at Sierra and then pausing. Sierra was watching them, but it wasn't a look of anger or annoyance that once again, Vic was basically ignoring a potential consort. No, in fact, it reminded Kellin of the look he always had when he watched those movies of the prince and the princess. How at the end, everyone is happy and they came together for a kiss, or that look he got after reading 'And they all lived happily ever after'. It was just. . .dreamfelt and she was smiling so gentle and sweet, Kellin finding himself to blush and become embarrassed under her gaze.

"You two are so close, it's so sweet," she commented and Kellin felt his cheeks growing hotter.

"Yeah, we're best friends, aren't we? We had a sleepover last night," Vic so proudly informed and Sierra nodded with interest.

"A sleepover, huh?"

"Yeah, we didn't do any fun things, but we're going to do some fun things next time. Like playing games and watching movies and eating snacks. . .hey, if you could, maybe Beau can come to our sleepover. Haven't seen him in a long time, how is he?" Vic asked.

"Beau? He's uh. . .doing fine." Sierra said, looking down and giving a small sigh.

"Is he a pro-wrestler yet? Cause I remember him saying over and over that he wanted to get into wrestling. He was a total nut about that," Vic commented and Sierra gripped her spoon so tight.

"Could we. . .not talk about what Beau wanted to do with his life?" she asked softly, and Kellin looked over at the girl, her face absolutely hurt and sad and he reached over to place a hand over hers.

"Is. . .there something wrong?" Kellin asked and she looked up, trying to smile a big smile.

"Nope, everything's fine," she replied, and then she glanced over to Vic, "Um, may we walk in the garden?"

"Are we done with etiquette lessons?" Vic asked and Sierra gave a small shrug.

"Not much to know about afternoon tea," she replied and Vic smiled eagerly, getting up and taking Kellin by the hand to pull the boy out of his chair. Kellin looked over, grabbing Sierra's hand as well and the girl blushed as Kellin smiled, pulling her along and helping her keep balance while Vic tugged him along and gushed about how many roses they were going to see and all the beautiful flowers that smelled so sweet.

-------------------

The day was bright, sunny and a cool breeze blew as the three stepped out into the green garden. There were vines that wrapped along the sides of the garden pillars, little beds of flowers and Kellin could hear the sound of a running fountain somewhere, just wasn't sure where. Vic's hand was still linked with his and Kellin's hand was still linked with Sierra's, the girl walking a little bit better but she could always use some more improvement. Kellin really didn't understand her, if she couldn't walk in them, then why bother to wear them? Vic paused, Kellin pausing and making sure Sierra was steady before letting go of her hand. Vic pointed ahead to what looked like the entrance of a maze, hedges neatly trimmed and he turned to smile, "Wanna go in there?"

"I guess. B-but I might get lost. It's not too big, is it?" Kellin asked.

"No, you can find the center really easy. Just listen for the sound of the fountain," Vic replied and quickly tapped Kellin, "Race you to it!" he shouted and took off in a run, dashing into the maze and Kellin smiled big. He began to run too, but stopped and turned to see Sierra standing there awkwardly and Kellin walked back over.

"Do you want to race too?" Kellin asked and Sierra pointed down to her shoes.

"Totally. But I don't think I can run in these things."

"Well take them off then," Kellin replied and she blushed red.

"O-Oh well I. . .um. . ."

"Hey, come on, it's alright!" Kellin exclaimed and Sierra shook her head. Kellin crossed his arms, tongue poking out of the corner of his mouth as he thought. Then he smiled, reaching down and untying his black loafers and stepping out of them. He slipped off his black socks, rolling them both up and placing them into his shoes, feeling the crisp grass between his toes, "There, now you won't be the only person without shoes," Kellin said with a smile and Sierra smiled back. She gave a sigh, stepping out of her heels and grabbing them to hold in her grasp.

Kellin turned, walking alongside Sierra entering the maze and making a left. Kellin figured the prince is already at the center of the maze, probably ran through this thing a couple of times when he was little trying to get away from Rian. Speaking of when the prince was little. . . "How did you and your brother meet Vic when you were little?" Kellin asked and Sierra looked at Kellin.

"Oh! Um, yeah well. . .our families are kind of tied together. We met at one of the races and my mother has been sending me to the Royal Family for play dates as many tines as she could. We spent so much time together when we were little, almost felt like we were brothers and sister. Course, His Highness had to do his business, so maybe we spent ten, twenty minutes together. But after that, he had to go to class and we had to go to our own lessons."

"And you stopped seeing each other after you were children?" Kellin asked, the both of them making a right and only listening to the sound of the running water like Vic had told them to. Sierra gave a soft sigh.

"Well. . .we both got into different things and wanted to focus on that a little bit more than the Royal Family," Sierra rushed, her cheeks flushed red and she began to quickly walk faster in the direction of the fountain. Kellin bit his lower lip, trying to keep up with the girl as they wandered through the maze. The roses were budding, different colors and all smelled of such a sweet aroma that Kellin wanted to stop and admiring them, only still walking cause he didn't want to lose Sierra and get lost in the maze. It felt like he was walking around in Wonderland, all these different colored roses and he smiled a bit. The Queen wouldn't have been happy to see roses these different shades of pink and orange and yellow and white, Kellin had yet to even spot a red rose. And he began to hum, that smile on his face just not leaving as he sang that little tune.

"Painting the roses red, we're painting the roses red. We dare not stop or waste a drop so let the paint be spread. We're painting the roses red~" and Kellin did a little twirl laughing to himself, "We're painting the roses red," Kellin chirped, humming along to the song. It wasn't until he noticed that Sierra had stopped, the girl looking at him with a small smile on her face that Kellin stopped humming and began to blush again. She gave a quiet laugh, "Where in the world did the prince find someone like you?" she asked, no malice in her voice but kindness and Kellin looked down at the grass, his toes shyly playing with the small blades of greenery.

". . .In my own secret garden," Kellin murmured and Sierra smiled.

"And I believe it. . .something about you two that just seems. . .magical," she replied and Kellin looked up at her in surprise, the girl already beginning to walk again, "Come on, the water sounds closer," she commented and Kellin just nodded, slowly walking behind her until they began to reach a part of the maze where the sun just cast a bright and beautiful glow. And the water running was loud, Kellin seeing past the hedge a large and beautiful fountain. Guess Vic was taking his time in the maze, Kellin would have figured the prince to already be here. Sierra smiled, walking over and leaning over to look into the water and Kellin moved to do the same.

"There's so many coins in there," Kellin commented and Sierra nodded.

"There's more in the fountains in Town Square. His Highness might take you to see them one day if you ask."

"I will. I would want to make a wish and throw a coin inside," Kellin said and turned to look at the girl, "Do you. . .believe in those things? Or do you think it's childish?"

Sierra curled her lips, humming and brows furrowing. "It's not childish to believe in wishes. I don't think so," she explained and Kellin nodded, giving a small smile. He could like Sierra, she didn't seem like those people to-

"ROAR!" Vic shouted loudly, jumping from the rose bushes behind them and Kellin screamed, jumping and stumbling back. His hand grabbed Sierra's wrist, the two stumbling and falling right into the fountain with a loud splash and Kellin splashed and fumbled about to get a big breath of air instead of the water that was getting him soaked. Sierra was coughing next to him, hand firmly on top of her head while the other was trying to push wet strands of hair out of her face. And Vic was standing in front, the brown eyes looking apologetic and sheepish. "Whoops."

"Oooh, you're definitely not a Prince Charming!" Kellin shouted, splashing Vic and the prince jumped back.

"You didn't like my lion impersonation?"

"No!"

"Would you like me to do a Prince Charming impersonation?" Vic asked with a small smile and Kellin pouted his lips. Then Vic walked forward, gently taking Sierra out of the fountain first and then Kellin. But once Kellin was out, he crouched down and swept Kellin off his feet and into his arms, Kellin blushing and trying to keep hold of Vic. The brunette smiled at Kellin's expression, "Let's get you dry, my princess."

"Don't call me that!" Kellin shouted, blush hot and Vic chuckled.

"But I'm Prince Charming, remember?"

"Then go back to Prince Vic," Kellin replied with a pout and Vic smiled, settling Kellin back onto his feet and laughing. Kellin turned, Sierra shaking and shivering and Kellin quickly walked over to her, "I'm sorry, really I am. I didn't mean to grab you I just-"

"He's just jumpy," Vic cut in, walking over and Sierra just tried her best to smile it off.

"Uh, yeah. You kind of scared me too," Sierra replied, "Can I change in one of the rooms? Just into something drier."

"Sure, I'm positive someone could bring an old dress from my mother's you can wear. Just make sure Rian doesn't see you, don't want him to think that we were trying to drown you," Vic replied and Sierra nodded her head, quickly running out to find the exit of the maze. Kellin sighed, looking down at what was once his nice clothes and bare feet covered in small water drops, "Hey, why are you barefoot anyways?" Vic asked and Kellin sighed again.

"Sierra was feeling uncomfortable about her feet," Kellin replied and then glanced over at the fountain, seeing the heels where she dropped them from Vic's scare, "Oh no, she forgot them." Kellin rushed over, grabbing the shoes and then quickly moving back to stand beside Vic, "I gotta take give her back her shoes."

"Okay. You give her the shoes, I'll go make sure Rian doesn't see you all. . .drenched," Vic replied and Kellin pouted.

"All cause of you!"

"Not my fault you're such a jumpy person," Vic replied with a shrug and Kellin stuck his tongue out. Vic did the same, smiling and ushering Kellin along.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there are mistakes, I was like, half drunk.