Status: a work in progress(;

All Alone

How it started.

December 18, 2001

A little girl laying in her bed is woken up by the screaming of her parents. She craws out of her bed and slowly walks to the door.

“mommy?” the little girl says as she cracks the door and looks down the hall way. She starts to hear footsteps coming up the stairs and she saw a man start searching every room. She backed up from the door and hid in the closet. She hears her door being pushed open and her toys being thrown around, then it got quite and then the closet doors flew open.

“there you are,” the man grabbed her and starts to take her out of the room. He wont let her down no matter how hard she fights. She is brought in the living room and she sees her parents tired up in the middle of the floor.

“MOMMY, DADDY!?” the little girl screams before a hand is thrown over her mouth.

“keep her quite!” one of the men yell at the other as he takes the blind folds off of the girls parents.

“why are you doing this to us?” the girls mom asks the man but she doesn’t get an answer just a slap across the face with a pistol.

“shut up bitch! If you want to know why we are doing this ask you husband about the money he owes us.”

“i payed you every cent I owed you!” the dad yelled as a tear escaped his eye. He didn’t want it to end like this.

“i guess you did. Oh well I cant stop now,” the man pulled the little girl to his chest and put the gun to her head. “i think ill take her first,”

“please no just kill me don’t hurt my little girl shes all I got besides my wife,” the girls dad is begging the man who looks like he is thinking about what the man is saying.

“fine I wont hurt the girl,” he gave the girl to the other man who held her arms behind her back. Then he pointed the gun at the mom and pulled the trigger.

“i hope you like hell,” the dad calmly stated as the man pointed the gun at him and pulled the trigger.

The man slowly turned around and looked at the little girl who was crying and trying her best to get out of the grasp of the older man. He put his hand on her cheek and whipped some of the tears away.

“don’t be like your father, don’t get involved with people like me. I’m sorry it had to end like this,” the man picked her up and put her back in her room and walked out shutting the door behind him.

The girl ran down the stairs as police sirens filled her ears. She ran up to her mom and dad and hugged them both “please come back. Please.” she repeated over and over til she was carried out by the police.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! if you like please comment I would love the feedback. this is my first story so please be nice(: love ya!!!