Status: a work in progress(;

All Alone

Her new life

11 years later

Caroline woke up to the sound of her alarm clock which meant that she had to get ready for school. She hated going to school cause its just 8 hours of complete hell. She skipped most of her classes at her old school which is why she had to switch not that it really bothered her.

“hurry up and get dressed so you can eat breakfast before you go,” her adoptive mother (Emily) said through the door.

“I’m working on it!” Caroline yelled as she rolled out of bed and walked to her closet. She looked around her closet trying to find something to wear and then her favorite skirt caught her eye. She quickly grabbed it and some lace legging with her combat boots. She then went back in her closet and tried to find a shirt to go with it but she ended up just throwing on a black tank top and a leather jacket. She got dresses and did her make up before admiring her self in the mirror.
“are you eating or not?” Emily asked before walking into Caroline's room carrying a plate full of food. She placed it on the desk and walked up to Caroline. “nervous?”
“nervous? Please I’ve been a new girl so many time I might as well change my name to it,” Caroline rolled her eyes at Emily as she picked up her bag and grabbed her keys. She hugged Emily and walked out the house.
It was kinda chilly outside so Caroline was happy that she wore her jacket. She opened the garage door and got on her motorcycle and put the key in the ignition.
“lets get this over with,” she said silently to her self.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! im sorry this chapter was short but don't worry the next one will be longer. I promise(:

Carolines motorcycle

Carolines outfit