Status: a work in progress(;

All Alone

Determined to know

Jack POV-

Jack was speechless, he couldn’t believe what max just told him. “what makes you think that is the reason? It has to be something different”

Max looked at his friend “I'm sorry man but its the only thing that makes sense, think about it last night when you started to slid your hand up her shirt she went pale white and panicked, right?” jack nodded “ok and she has cuts all over her wrists”

Jack looked at him with a confused look “how do you know that? She wore a jacket yesterday at school and you didn’t see her after school.”

“she's in my fourth period and when we were working she reached her hand across my desk to get my notes and her sleeve slid up a little and you could see where she cut” max put his hand on Jacks shoulder.

“i think there could be a different reason” jack stood up and grabbed his jacket “and I’m going to find out what it is”

~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~

Caroline woke up with and empty bottle in her hand. Her head was pounding as she searched through the medicine cabinet to find something for the headache. After that she laid down on her bed enjoying the quite.

After a while she heard her phone ringing, “ughh....hello?”

“hey can I come over?” jack's voice came through the phone “i wanted to talk to you about something”

“yea sure but if this about what happened the other night I am really sorry” she got up so she could get dressed before he got here.

“its alright and ill see you soon” jack closed the phone and tosses it in his shotgun seat.

Caroline finished getting dressed and started to pick up the bottles and hid the two that were still full. She put the weed under the floor boarders so Emily wouldn’t find it. She looked in the mirror and did her make-up the best she could. When she was happy with her appearance and feeling better since the medicine kicked in, she walked to the living room and watched TV waiting for jack to get here.

She heard a knock on the door and got up to open it. When she opened it she came face to face with jack . She could tell he had a lot on his mind and it worried her. “are you ok?”

jack looked into her eyes “yea I’m fine, I’m happy to see you again” he wrapped his arms around her and brought her body to his chest.

Caroline could hear his heartbeat and smiled, she looked up at him “come inside and tell me what you wanted to talk about”

jack nodded his head and followed Caroline, she turned down a hallway and walked to the door at the end of the hall. “were are we going?”

Caroline looked at him and smiled “my room so we can talk” with that she opened the door to her room and sat down on the bed. She looked up at jack who was looking around and patted the spot next to her.

Jack sat down and looked down at his hands “you don’t have to answer this question and I know you don’t know me that well but..”

Caroline stopped him “i know were this is going and yes I know I don’t have to answer the question if I don’t want to but I do, I know I don’t really know you that well but I trust you i know its weird but I cant explain it” she got up and closed the door “you wanna know everything?” jack nodded “alright ill tell you everything just don’t treat me any different”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! I just want to say thanks for reading and please comment it would make me very happy!(: