Status: a work in progress(;

All Alone

A Look In Her Past

Caroline took a deep breath “alright here it goes, it all started when my parents were killed and I was token away by the police, they took me to an orphanage. Most of the kids there were a lot older then me so I didn’t have a lot of friends. I only had one that I really trusted, his name was Adam he is the only reason im still here today. At the orphanage not many kids got adopted but when someone did they were brought back in a few mouths. I got adopted once when I was about 11, they were a nice looking family they even had a son who was about 15. he was always nice to me he even let me hang out with him and his friends. After about a year of living there he started doing drugs and it didn’t take long for things to go bad after that. See he didn’t have money to pay for it so he would sell me to get his drugs. He use to say how if I loved him I would do this for him and when the guy was done he would give me some of the drugs which helped numb the pain. This went one for about 4 months til the parents found out and they sent me back to the orphanage. When I got back Adam told me that he wouldn’t let anyone hurt me like that ever again. He kept his promise til I was 14 and I got adopted by a family, they looked like a normal family til they took me to their house. They had kids locked in the basement and if you didn’t do what they said they would beat you. This one time they beat this one girl to the brink of death just cause she didn’t wash the dishes. While I was there I lost hope and I just wanted to die, I was mad at Adam cause he broke his promise. When I was 15 I was working outside and someone came up behind me and dragged me in the woods. I wont really worried cause I wanted to die. Then I looked at who it was and it was Adam I was happy that he found me and he came to save me. He told me he spent the past year trying to figure a way to keep me safe. We ran away and he said he had someone I could stay with who I can trust which is how I ended up with Emily. Adam still keeps me safe and I try to see him as much as I can. He is my best friend I don’t know what I would have done with out him.”

Jack was speech less he never would have thought that Caroline had been through all of that and that max was right “im sorry you had to go though all that” he pulled her to his chest and held her tight.

Caroline looked up at him “im sorry for freaking out last night I couldn’t help it when you touched me like that all the memories came back and it was too much”

Jack put his hands on her cheeks “don’t be sorry I understand” he smiled

Caroline smiled at him and kissed him “thank you for understanding” she hugged him and breathed in his scent. She noticed he smelled similar to Adam and it made her feel safe.

Jack blushed and smiled at Caroline “can I ask you something?”

Caroline looked at jack with curiosity “yea anything” she felt his heart start to race and Caroline smiled at the though that he was nervous to ask her something

jack looked down at the floor “my parents are throwing this big party thing and they want me to go and I was wondering..” he blushed and looked Caroline in the eyes “i was wondering if you would be my date”

Caroline smiled big “yes I would love to!” she hugged him tight “wait... what do I have to wear?”

Jack thought about the parties his parents typically throw “well its probably gonna be all fancy and stuff so a dress”

Caroline made a face “did you ask me this just to see me in a dress?” she laughed and playfully hit jack.

Jack grinned “maybe I did maybe I didn’t but you’ll never know the answer to that” then jacks phone went off and he looked back at Caroline “ill text you the details about the party I got to go”

Caroline smiled “alright see you later”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys sorry I haven't updated in like FOREVER!! we had exams at school and then i went on vacation with my family. I promise ill update more often!(: